rip for people who made Transcendence

felix.2386

It doesn't matter, sPvP is a more enjoyable mode than WvW anyway, despite another legendary amulet being released.

I can't wait to see the RIP of Cornflux with the new release of legendary trinkets, I hate playing blobs in WvW, still a lot of players will still play the mode even if Cornflux had a PvE alternative because some people enjoy blobbing with their Meta builds while other professions get instantly kicked from squads because blobs don't want them.

At least sPvP is a fair PvP mode

Edited by Touchme.1097
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Touchme.1097 said:

It doesn't matter, sPvP is a more enjoyable mode than WvW anyway, despite another legendary amulet being released.

I can't wait to see the RIP of Cornflux with the new release of legendary trinkets, I hate playing blobs in WvW, still a lot of players will still play the mode even if Cornflux had a PvE alternative because some people enjoy blobbing with their Meta builds while other professions get instantly kicked from squads because blobs don't want them.

At least sPvP is a fair PvP mode

not really the fact that they are making another amulet

they are giving it out with easy achievements.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, felix.2386 said:

We don't know, we haven't seen all of the achievements yet.

If you want an easy legendary trinket than look at Coalescence, that's pretty easy to craft if you raid regularly with your guild

Who seriously thought that Transcendence would be the only legendary amulet ever added to the game? That's naive.

Cynical comment: Maybe ANet realized that forcing players into the current state of PvP just drives people off the game. 😄

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, felix.2386 said:

What's easier than Playing PvP? Took me literaly nothing to get the Slumbering Trascendence... I won't do PvE achievements (some of them go from fun to utterly annoying) to get the same reward.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Buran.3796 said:

What's easier than Playing PvP? Took me literaly nothing to get the Slumbering Trascendence... I won't do PvE achievements (some of them go from fun to utterly annoying) to get the same reward.

yes if the rest 3/4 of the achievements are as easy as the first part achievement released today.

easier and no gold

mine 50 mines, open 50 chests, finish episode 1, etc

easier then even the old mastery achievement of the same episode.

Edited by felix.2386
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, felix.2386 said:

yes if the rest 3/4 of the achievements are as easy as the first part achievement released today.

easier and no gold

...But my legendary PvP armor cost me about 1800 gold coins whereas the PvE one was about ~6000 gold coins at the time. And you can't fail at PvP due every match, including loses, provided progression, whereas at raids you can flop over and over (specially with pugs). And now I have PvP tokens enough to craft the other two legendary sets for almost no gold (mostly playing what I like, not farming content which I don't care about).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JUN YANG.4328 said:

Sorry i dont quite get it, the announcement said had some legendary reward available. how is this relate to transcendence?  i am working on ascension atm is it effect as well?

PvE players complaining that their effort is "depreciated" or "no longer valued" just because there another legendary amulet (i.e. they did the PvP only for the amulet). It doesn't affect either Transcendence or Ascension.
The most easy way to look at it is Ad Infinitum doesn't devalue Ascension.

• Like 1

I thought they said the master achievements for all of the story episodes would be required for the PvE legendary amulet?  Or were they talking about these light grind bonus events?  They don't seem very "legendary" so far.  However, completing the master achievement for every story episode is a pretty significant effort.

8 minutes ago, Infusion.7149 said:

PvE players complaining that their effort is "depreciated" or "no longer valued" just because there another legendary amulet (i.e. they did the PvP only for the amulet). It doesn't affect either Transcendence or Ascension.

oic... initially i doing pvp just for ascension 😊.  but i found out pvp actually can improve my play skill.  specially i play wvw mostly.  i think i will keep playing pvp daily after i finished ascension.  

imo ascension is the best backpack. even i got warbringer already , can't resist the temptation

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buran.3796 said:

...But my legendary PvP armor cost me about 1800 gold coins whereas the PvE one was about ~6000 gold coins at the time. And you can't fail at PvP due every match, including loses, provided progression, whereas at raids you can flop over and over (specially with pugs). And now I have PvP tokens enough to craft the other two legendary sets for almost no gold (mostly playing what I like, not farming content which I don't care about).

were you get the info that pve amulet cause 6000g? or any pve trinket cause 6000g at all.

pve doesnt have amulet to begin with.

Edited by felix.2386
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, felix.2386 said:

easier and no gold

mine 50 mines, open 50 chests, finish episode 1, etc

easier then even the old mastery achievement of the same episode.

I might wait to finish until i see what the Leg amulet will have on the character or watch it have no effect xD

I'd like a choice to get a ring instead to complete the set. After I finish getting skirmish tickets it will be the only slot I have missing. Instead I now have to choose between pvp amulet or pve amulet. Kinda dumb.

Give an option to have a ring or other accessory instead, pls.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Infusion.7149 said:

it would if you got it for free.
its like spending 2k gold and effort to get a legendary item and later on everyone gets it for free
legendary salvage when ?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1