llama Drama

4 minutes ago, DeathsRival.7845 said:

😄 "a fix will come on next week's update" ? But that means we can't finish this week's achievements and they will be gone next week. So we are unable to get the final reward

The acheivements won't go away, they're just moved to the 'Side-Story' tab in the Acheivement panel

So any play that didn't complete last weeks Gates of Maguuma & Entangled meta-acheivements can still complete them at their leisure.

Same here sadly! 😕

17 minutes ago, DeathsRival.7845 said:

😄 "a fix will come on next week's update" ? But that means we can't finish this week's achievements and they will be gone next week. So we are unable to get the final reward

Actually the achievements are still there, so you can still reap the reward at a later point.

24 minutes ago, DeathsRival.7845 said:

None of the achievements are temporary per the blog posts and news articles about this.

• Thanks 1

Same for me on main.

1 of my 2 alts could get it, but main and 1 alt not, because they got the original achievement.

When the original achievement is done, the interact is removed.

The same interact that this achievement likely relies on to tick the new one off.

Sorry ArenaNet, this is... sloppy at least.

We're aware of an issue preventing players from completing the new Living World Return achievement "Legacy of the Llama Locator" if they have already completed the original Legendary Llama Locator achievements. This issue will be resolved in a build next week. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Next week?

Same situation as everyone else. However, I had a new player in my party and we did some science to see what would happen. They were able to interact with all llamas and it gave them both the old and the new achievements. I really hope it doesn't take an entire week to correct this, but at least it's being looked at.

• Thanks 1