Fix PVP with one change, how would you do it?

aaron.7850

Every class gets just 1 weapon set (each respectively redesigned to fit a kind of unique role; and every single one has a good, free-form movement skill); utilities are now naturally forced to become the big playstyle derivative for each class.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

this is where him having ultimate power got us, it is how it is, I would prefer pre-feb with some alterations but whatever, it can always be worse.

no. the problem is he got to do 1 big change with no follow up. most of the other smaller changes were good, its clear he knows what to target. i think he got shuffled around and is only working on balance stuff a fraction of the time. hes the best balance guy we've ever had, i'm willing to give him this benefit of a doubt.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

no. the problem is he got to do 1 big change with no follow up. most of the other smaller changes were good, its clear he knows what to target. i think he got shuffled around and is only working on balance stuff a fraction of the time. hes the best balance guy we've ever had, i'm willing to give him this benefit of a doubt.

he got to do like 20 patches by now, its not getting any better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Mine:

Reduce every flat damage and flat heal to 1 and make damage/healing coefficents matters not in a linear way like now but in a quadratic way. So that the guy who has for example 50 power and 50 heal will deal 4x less dmg that the guy with 100 power, same for healing. Jack of all trades master of none.

• Confused 3

making pvp enjoyable for new comers, in medium long term this would increase population, and some of these ppl would become good and also crowd the higher tiers

of course this would take more than one action

like ban bots and afkers and balance oppressive builds in those tiers

• Like 2