Did someone request beach wear? [Merged]

Posted (edited)

Uh oh, that one giant mommy pervert will have a blast lmao.

For confused people, there's someone in game with a hobby of harassing female norn. The bigger they are, the more perverted their request will be. And I don't think they ever got banned even when people reporting them.

Edited by Sen.7530
context
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 11
  • Sad 1

Do these pieces change depending on race, or can I choose between both the speedo and the beach shorts for my male Charr? It would be really silly if the speedo that Human is wearing became just another pair of beach shorts on Charr for no reason and I would really like to have both options. Otherwise, these pieces look great! Thanks Anet!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, cannibalkitteh.8376 said:

I'm pretty disappointed that these seem to be strictly gendered, I would like the option to have the Hawaiian shirt and board shorts on female characters and the bikini on male characters.

Hear hear!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 13

Oh dang it, I'm still saving up for those awesome Raven leggings... now I have to save up for this awesome swimswear, too!?

...honestly couldn't be happier about that "dilemma." XD YAY, SWIMSUITS!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

So they are armor pieces?  That means that unless they get updated to not remove 'swimsuit' armor pieces, you will remove your swimsuit when you enter the beach in southsun, when you use diving goggles, or when you use the changing tent in the bazaar.  That'll be a tad absurd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We heard that a few of you have been requesting swimwear. We think you're going to like this early look at what's coming to the gem store in late June!

Update to answer a question asked in the thread: "These are separate armor pieces--if you look over the different screenshots you can see some mix and match going on."

image.thumb.png.92f0f3fbbbd4b250e788ce24a5ccd663.pngimage.thumb.png.962931972f5250196f68ba4dc3bf9961.pngimage.thumb.png.cbe80334dcf5c1f3e6329227e327a0e3.pngimage.thumb.png.0ae0a7db2af1392d1ee941bb0d99a43b.pngimage.thumb.png.73fb5c75f98ea0c11182a3da4cef390d.png

gw062.png

All the jokes I've made over the years about needing a mankini in game have finally born fruit...

*le sigh* *pulls out the card*

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

• ArenaNet Staff
2 hours ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Some people stand in the darkness
Afraid to step into the light
Some people need to help somebody
When the edge of surrender's in sight.

Don't you worry!
It's gonna be alright

'Cause I'm always there
I won't let you out of my sight

I'll be ready (I'll be ready)
Never you fear (no don't you fear)
I'll be ready
Forever and always
I'm always here

😆🤌

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

33 minutes ago, MithranArkanere.8957 said:

So they are armor pieces?  That means that unless they get updated to not remove 'swimsuit' armor pieces, you will remove your swimsuit when you enter the beach in southsun, when you use diving goggles, or when you use the changing tent in the bazaar.  That'll be a tad absurd.

Unless the new feature is underwear armor slots.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Some people stand in the darkness
Afraid to step into the light
Some people need to help somebody
When the edge of surrender's in sight.

Don't you worry!
It's gonna be alright

'Cause I'm always there
I won't let you out of my sight

I'll be ready (I'll be ready)
Never you fear (no don't you fear)
I'll be ready
Forever and always
I'm always here

Eek! I liked the original score better. 😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 7

And now please serious pieces for us RPlayer. Like a chair "sleepingbag" or "tent", Campsites and housing. And a pyjama for usage :)) A Dolyak mini that is as large as the "natural". That can be used as storage space etc!

PS. Anet; I want my relic of the Golem. I want my Golem back. This or at least a Mini that is as big as my Golem was.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 2