What Would Your Character's Title Be?

K THEN.5162

I think there's already in-game titles which fit what I'd pick for most my characters.

Light in the Darkness is pretty close to what I'd pick for my main character. Her last name is basically a title already - Aurorel, which means 'dawn star'. I've been using it in games for about a decade now and it's meaning is pretty much what the Pale Tree describes in the Light in the Darkness story instance (or Robin Hobb's Changer, but less of a raw deal for the character) - she's the light that heralds the coming dawn, not the one who gets all the glory for 'winning' the fight but the one who kicks it off and makes it possible for the fight to be won, or at least started.

I can't decide between Mist Treader, Veteran of the Mists and Ghostly Hero for my revenant, but they all work (but Mist Walker would be perfect). Traveler is perfect for most my characters, but I mainly use it on my sylvari elementalist (who spends most her time doing open-world PvE). I also want to get Professor for my asuran necromancer. And my guardian uses Avenger of the Dispossessed.

I'd love something like 'Demolitionist' for my engineer. Not very original I know, but she does like her explosives.

Poet of the whirling dervishes.

On a side note. I do not think that titles that you can make yourself will happen. This cause they tend to be longer then names and allready with names they have an issuekeeping it clean.For example, mine sounds pretty much ok. But it is a reference to Rumi who is the founder of the Sufism. So besides reports from anti-muslim people, I could also get reports from people who might see it as an endorsement for Gülen. Arenanet will need to check into these reports (even if my title itself is nothing wrong with) which will cost timea nd effort.

Stubbornly Determined. Because, let's face it, I don't give up even if the odds are against me. As odd as it sounds, I do better when I'm protecting someone opposed to if I'm do missions alone. I think the battle in the Artesian Well, defending Trahearne, proved it. He didn't get hit once, then again I was going all or nothing on a Mesmer. XD (Plus, I have the big sister/goat mom side to me. XD)

• Fiery Heart
  • Frozen Sanctuary
  • Arghmage
  • Arghthief

Explanation for the first two:My Main character has the second name Fireborn but she looks "cool" (I'm sorry I promised in another thread to stop this pun..) as in she is using many ice themed weapons and has the Winter's Heart infusion and so on - she's supposed to be a goddess of fire trapped in ice.

The last two are obvious I think :)

Archived