Please up the bank tab limit

Just as aside, while I don't mind them adding more tabs for sale, I personally see more use in changing the way we get and manage "clutter items".

Bunch of middle items that just takes place until you decide to craft them into something else, parts of collections, all the various random bits useful for something in LS etc. I think these could probably be offloaded to a merchant system, where we can "unlock" them doing the content as usual, and then we can go buy them from the merchant when we need them.

That alone would probably save me 2 bank tabs, and I'm pretty light weight on that stuff. :)

Other options would be like FF14 and others that have a own inventory for quest items, would be absolutely lovely for those same type of items.

@artemis.6781 said:I'm still flabbergasted over needing more than 14 tabs! I just have 20 mules as my banks ;)

Chuckle - sounds like me.

Have to confess one has to work out what wants to hoard in the bank until have enough to move to one of the mules. Would support the increasing bank tabs but does force me to have to actually sell or deconstruct some stuff now and then.

@artemis.6781 said:I'm still flabbergasted over needing more than 14 tabs! I just have 20 mules as my banks ;)

That works, but it is quite a hassle because you need to relog every time because the materials you need are on another char. And then you have to put them in your bank which most likely is full already which mans more switching and relogging.

I already have a tab with black lion salvage kits, one with boosters, ascended materials, incomplete legendary ingredients, crafting ingredients that have no slot in material storage etc, etc. Yes, I still have some free space but to keep things organised I like to keep certain tabs for certain materials, which brings ease of use to the cost of some efficiency.

"how do you fill 14 bank tabs?"

The non-material-storage Cooking mats, the resources I've maxed out and can no longer deposit there, the various bits of recipes and unassigned gear I want to hold on to, trophies I'd like to hang on to, weapon sigils and armor runes I'm holding for possible use, the various items like fractal pages and level boosts... those things add up fairly quickly.

Archived