Extremely minor bugs that still annoy you

1. When mounted up, can't look into a different direction than where I'm going, even though I have "Use Free Camera" enabled.
  2. When on foot, and I change my camera direction (but not walking direction) with left click+drag, then I mount up, sometimes the walking direction will be reset to the camera direction. (I think if I had released the left mouse button and clicked it again.)

The second one is extremely annoying while running away from enemies and looking back via free camera, then trying to mount up as soon as you're out of combat. The bug will make your character take a 180 degrees turn right back at the enemy as soon as mounted up, instead of running away faster with the mount. Might have cost me a few deaths in WvW.

@Taril.8619 said:Sometimes, when I get onto my Springer mount and jump... It randomly veers off to the right...

I've had it happen a couple of times with the Raptor, but it mostly happens with the Springer.

I think this is the same bug as nr. 2 above.

@"Torqiseknite.1380" said:XOkUFCG.pngliterallyunplayable.png

Oh my god, this is GENUINELY terrible. Why'd you make me notice it?!?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of auto-targeting, I'd love nothing more than a clear distinction between utility skills that do and don't pick a target when used. Namely, ALL non-offensive skills shouldn't autotarget, I whined about it before with regards to Guardian shouts. The number of times I used "Retreat!" to, well, retreat or just run past a neutral critter and it caused me to start attacking with a ranged weapon instead...

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:I don't have a key bound to dismount, I just use the 1 skill key. This works fine for every mount except the Warclaw, which for some reason, tends to bug out so even after pressing the 1 key, I remain mounted.

I don't think this is a bug. This happens when 1 is on cool down. I think only warclaw can have 1 on CD after dismount/mount, all other mounts refresh with mounting or the CD is really short.

Mine is also Warclaw bug. It's been here since the start and saw lot's of feedback but it is still here. Warclaw stay the default mount when you leave WvW. I have all other mounts bound on a separate key, only Warclaw for WvW and Jackal for PVE on my default. It used to happen seldom but now it happens like all the time on my WvW characters. Someone found out what is the cause of this?

@Cuks.8241 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:I don't have a key bound to dismount, I just use the 1 skill key. This works fine for every mount except the Warclaw, which for some reason, tends to bug out so even after pressing the 1 key, I remain mounted.

I don't think this is a bug. This happens when 1 is on cool down. I think only warclaw can have 1 on CD after dismount/mount, all other mounts refresh with mounting or the CD is really short.

Mine is also Warclaw bug. It's been here since the start and saw lot's of feedback but it is still here. Warclaw stay the default mount when you leave WvW. I have all other mounts bound on a separate key, only Warclaw for WvW and Jackal for PVE on my default. It used to happen seldom but now it happens like all the time on my WvW characters. Someone found out what is the cause of this?

This happens when you leave WvW while mounted. If you dismount before leaving WvW your default mount isn't changed to the warclaw.

Medium weight Raven Ceremonial chest armor forcing the legs to be visible as well. And yes it is.

! How about a "things they will never add to the game but would bring you so much joy if they did" post? To which, I have an answer, which I might not want to post, but would feel compelled to if I started the thread.

I wouldn't call this a bug in the software error sense but it's a bug in that it bugs me. When you do trivial things that don't involving attacking your character pulls the weapon out. I'm constantly putting the weapon away. I use a engineer for my main and when I hit rocket boots out comes the weapon, when farming it randomly comes out. It should only come out when you actually attack with it.

@"notebene.3190" said:

! How about a "things they will never add to the game but would bring you so much joy if they did" post? To which, I have an answer, which I might not want to post, but would feel compelled to if I started the thread.

There's pretty much daily threads on those already. Doesn't mean you shouldn't make it, but expect it to turn out like most of the others

There is a new bug in WvW that sometimes makes you drop vertically like a a rock after using a glider. It is a good exploit to avoid fall damage but it's still very annoying.There is another bug in PvE that makes you sometimes "immune" to stealth while using the glider.

there is a music bug that annoys me: In Nightmare Fractal if you die or gg after 1st encounter with MAMA, Twisted Marionette part 2 no longer plays after that.For example in 99 CM we usually GG after killing 3 champions and the Twisted Marionette music starts playing, after we GG, music is gone and upon MAMA's death the last bit of the Twisted Marionette part 2 hits out of nowhere....

@"Tyncale.1629" said:As a Necromancer, losing your minions every time you get transformed, or turned into an ice block or branded block or whatever. The game keeps adding these gimmicks with every new release so it happens more and more. I would call this a big bug, I sure hope it is not intended though.

That's definitely annoying but I kinda see it as a trade-off. Minions are currently a "cheat" utility skill category for Necros as we get to keep them in Shroud (unlike every other type of utility skill we have). Losing them to transformations and whatnot counterbalances that somewhat.

You mean like the

missing 3x3x5m little corner wall piece for T2/T3 DBL garrison

The corner piece that's been broken for 3-5 YEARS (no one remembers how long anymore) on the map that the community voted to keep because then Anet promised more WvW maps, during all this time Anet have FAILED TO FIX A TINY LITTLE WALL while adding 20+ NEW MAPS TO PvE?

Yeah its kind of annoying.

Just a little.

Tiny bit.

At some point, Claw of Jormag's phase 1 icicle walls got flipped around, so now the pointy ends face the dragon instead of the players they're presumably meant to stab. They've been this way for something like 5 years now. It doesn't exactly annoy me, it just looks super goofy. Claw still gets a gold star and a bucket of dragon treats from me for trying their best, tho