Few years ago, after crafted Aurora, I thought I won't come back to Ember's Bay and Draconis Mons JPs

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Christ... Are they part of the new achievements...

The Jumping Puzzle with the nine flags in the Silverwastes is one of the achievements for the new Return to Living World part that released today.

Based on that, it's likely that the Jumping Puzzles in Season 3 will be part of it as well.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Fueki.4753 said:

The Jumping Puzzle with the nine flags in the Silverwastes is part of the new Return to Living World part that released today.

Based on that, it's likely that the Jumping Puzzles in Season 3 will be part of it as well.

Ah, was confused as well as the new one for this week only looked like SW achieves. 

The cruelty level of making Chalice of Tears required for the achieves would be over 9000.

Though at least there are many helpful mesmers.  I still have one on my friends list who was very patiently getting people through the Chalice a few years ago, for a very long period of time.  Just make sure to work on it soon after the episode goes live, if it's indeed required, since a week or two later there may not be as many offers of aid.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

The Jumping Puzzle with the nine flags in the Silverwastes is one of the achievements for the new Return to Living World part that released today.

Got mesmer'd there once, will be mesmer'd again I guess🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, Stalkingwolf.6035 said:

you can use your mount there. its not that big of a deal.

and only because retrospectiv runaround is in a meta, doesnt mean that they add the other two too.

It's not guaranteed, but adding the Silverwastes Jump Puzzle is a strong indicator that Arenanet might not be completely opposed add them (and the one in Siren's Landing, too, but that one is rather easy).

5 hours ago, lokh.2695 said:

Got mesmer'd there once, will be mesmer'd again I guess🤷‍♂️

I joined a nice Mesmer for Ember Bay's Jump Puzzle, too.

I would definitely do it again.

You bet they'll make use do the JPs in every episode up into IBS again. We will also do all Hearts in every episode, open both chests in the locked areas in Lake Doric, fight both bosses in Draconis Mons, complete every meta once each, etc.

You will have to do everything one extra time when the collections roll out.

In essence i guess we need to put the work in *somewhere* but I'd rather buy a pass for say 50g off a heart than do some of those JP's for a start . I mean they did it with the skyscale, right? I suffer with motion sickness and find Jp's hard at times and it was a god send. 

But you just know what will be coming up, each meta, gathering, JP's, those annoying quests you do for achieves and forget about. 

Can't i just buy the amulet for a sum of gold instead? 

*cries in jahai bluffs* ( that mastery for that map was awful)

Edited by Dami.5046
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Dami.5046 said:

In essence i guess we need to put the work in *somewhere* but I'd rather buy a pass for say 50g off a heart than do some of those JP's for a start . I mean they did it with the skyscale, right? I suffer with motion sickness and find Jp's hard at times and it was a god send. 

But you just know what will be coming up, each meta, gathering, JP's, those annoying quests you do for achieves and forget about. 

Can't i just buy the amulet for a sum of gold instead? 

*cries in jahai bluffs* ( that mastery for that map was awful)

Don't forget legendaries have identical stats to ascended and we know nothing about what this one will look like.

If you really don't want to do the jumping puzzles (or if anyone doesn't want to do any part of the process) the 'work around' is to use ascended amulets instead. If you use the Blood Ruby Pendant from Bloodstone Fen or the Mist Pendant from WvW you can even change the stats for a small cost.

Well, this is supposed to be a legendary amulet. The requirements to get it so far have been ridiculously easy. Even the runaround jumping puzzle is fairly simple, just time consuming. I had done it twice before withwithout mounts. With mounts now, it was trivial.

I had been hoping to get some more interesting achievements related to the legendary amulet. Week after week of "do all these things you've done before" isn't very interesting. Giving us a new objective inside a story instance or at least something different to go after that hasn't been used before would be nice. (eg. collect 25 Lesser Nightmares during a single nightmare event)

Edited by QuirkyDM.2351
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, QuirkyDM.2351 said:

Well, this is supposed to be a legendary amulet. The requirements to get it so far have been ridiculously easy. Even the runaround jumping puzzle is fairly simple, just time consuming. I had done it twice before with mounts. With mounts now, it was trivial.

I had been hoping to get some more interesting achievements related to the legendary amulet. Week after week of "do all these things you've done before" isn't very interesting. Giving us a new objective inside a story instance or at least something different to go after that hasn't been used before would be nice. (eg. collect 25 Lesser Nightmares during a single nightmare event)

I think the legendary amulet has its difficulty to do all the achievements every week for 24 weeks rather than the difficulty of said achievements. I mean we are speaking 6 months of releasing achievements, I dont mind if they are easier to get done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Danikat.8537 said:

Don't forget legendaries have identical stats to ascended and we know nothing about what this one will look like.

If you really don't want to do the jumping puzzles (or if anyone doesn't want to do any part of the process) the 'work around' is to use ascended amulets instead. If you use the Blood Ruby Pendant from Bloodstone Fen or the Mist Pendant from WvW you can even change the stats for a small cost.

yeah i know about the ascended and have quite a few from Bloodstone fen as well as the ring and backpack. Very handy. Looking to go full legendary as a personal challenge so if i need to do the Jp's then so be it.

Edited by Dami.5046

If Chalice of Tears will be part of it, you can bet  Ember Bay will be packed  after that release and there will be many helpful Mesmers setting up chains so everyone can get the achievement. Pink might probably even make a day job out of it for that week, they are the best. Just be sure to be online for those first few weeks after the release. 🙂

Edited by Tyncale.1629
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vindicate.6951 said:

I think the legendary amulet has its difficulty to do all the achievements every week for 24 weeks rather than the difficulty of said achievements. I mean we are speaking 6 months of releasing achievements, I dont mind if they are easier to get done.

Yeah, at the end of your not so legendary journey, all you'll gain from it is legendary patience, determination and tenacity (and/or a legendary void in your wallet). Oh, and the legendary item i guess.

• Haha 3