What if player corpses become completely unrubbable and no longer scale up bosses' hps and cc bars after a certain time has passed?
unrubbable because you don't want people to intentionally suicide as a strategy
this could be limited to areas with dynamic scaling
call it decomposition or something
also, the boss' corpse-chest should not disappear if he/she dies while someone wp to respawn
I'm thinking of matriarch fights where 90% have Corpse as their elite spec, the remaining 10% are scratching her to death, and cc is impossible.
like, one of the most ridiculous fights i've been in was when 2 people have to finish her last 15% of hp, with around 25 corpses around. that's just selfish, and selfishness breeds like rabbits