October 4 Balance Patch Wishes

15 hours ago, Serephen.3420 said:

Eruption is earth #2 

All pretty good except your last suggestion about taking aegis from aftershock and putting it on feel the burn, which makes no sense at all to me.

One additional suggestion. 

Change the might/weakness master trait(hardly used because it feels so pointless) into a proper shout trait, that gives a different effect depending on the shout. Weather it is a boon or condition or a bit of both. Or enhances what they already do.

Thanks for catching that. Not sure why I typed Earth 5 there. 

Aegis on Feel the burn felt thematic since it's burns and aegis together. Burn converts into aegis. Aegis corrupts into burn. And it's the two things Guardian are known for, but it would also make sense to put it on Flash Freeze instead since it's a defensive shout. 

Whichever they decide it should be taken off of Aftershock since it has negative synergy with magnetic aura. You want the projectile to hit you so that you can reflect it. 

For the shout trait they could change it to the following:

Increase ammunition of shouts from 1 to 2. Shouts convert 1 condition into boons.

In which case ignore the line in my previous post about increasing feel the burn's base ammunition count. 

Edited by Kuma.1503
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Guard Counter now grants Resolution and Protection for 4s in an area.

Revenge Counter grants Resistance in an area.

Full Counter gains a flipover skill to activate it directly for reduced damage and reduced daze duration.

Enchantment collapse now turns all boon rip into boon steal.

Phalanx strength now grants all boons applied to yourself to nearby allies for a set duration.

Sun and Moon Style now heals whenever stripping a boon. No longer dependent on dagger.

Berserker now has T1 regular burst outside of berserk.

Last stand and defy pain are reworked

Edit: alternative; switch Enchantment Collapse’s position and Sun and Moon style’s position, remake sun and moon style to turn all boon rip into boon steal, leave enchantment collapse as is in the Master tier.

Edited by oscuro.9720

Alright, I'll shoot. I'll only be mentioning necromancer since its my main and because this is taking a lot longer than I thought it would. Turns out I have a lot to say about necromancer...

Necromancer

Core Necromancer: Core necromancer has some issues with it which hyper isolates the necromancer's choices for their specializations with little Variation. Curses and Soul reaping being the primary used specializations with Spite and blood occasionally being seen on much weaker builds. But also their weapons need a lot more help than what we've seen thus far.

• Death Magic: Death magic needs to be reworked from the ground up. The fact is that this specialization should be focused on Support, Summoning and defense. Currently it only fits the defense part of that and not well for PvE. Its passive toughness that you can't opt out of is a major problem when in groups since you can easily steal aggro without intending too and necromancer doesn't have very good tools to be a tank. The Minion traits should all be focused into one grandmaster trait that does a lot more for minions than it does now and the stats gained from the adept and master traits should be rolled into base minions. Those two traits should be made more universal to summoning in general to future proof the specialization like triggering on any summon including shades or Golems from runes. Providing defensive support is needed as well so giving allies stability, protection, resilience and resistance are all things death should be great at creating a real decision between taking Blood or Death or forgoing Soul reaping in favor of both of them for the support specs. I made an entire post about it here.
  • Blood Magic: Blood magic has a lot of redundant traits in the Master tier. Life from Death, Banshee's Wail, Vampiric presence all increase the necromancer's healing output with Vampiric presence the only one arguable serving a bit of a different role in increasing damage. There is also Blood Bond which cares about bleeding and there is nothing else in the specialization that cares about bleeding except arguably Quickening thirst which directly competes with Blood bond. You do have Mark of evasion which is weird since necromancer has the weakest ability to dodge out of any class but at least it can work with Blood Bond... Blood is kinda a mess. I like the idea of a bleeding theme but its poorly executed. Here I'd like to see it streamlined a bit better with Life stealing, healing and bleeding themes throughout every aspect of the specialization. Currently it does healing well and the others not so well.
  • Spite: Replace Spiteful renewal and Spiteful Spirit with something else. What about something unique? Like change Spiteful Spirit to something like You gain the benefits of being in shroud out of shroud. Traits which trigger on shroud skill use trigger on their corresponding weapon skills for 10 seconds on leaving shroud? I don't know, something interesting would be cool.
  • Axe: Fix the animation on female characters! Also axe needs damage buffs and its skill 3 needs some major reworks. ALSO lets make its auto attack a chain skill. Why not? Axe is outclassed by Staff of all things now...
  • Dagger(Main Hand): Needs damage bump across the board. Life Siphon needs to be a flip skill when you sacrifice health, gain blight or begin bleeding and that flip skill should remain flipped for 5-10 seconds so it doesn't have anti synergy with how parties work with aoe cleansing. Dark Pact needs its range increased to 900 and I'd like it to be a mark as well. Sacrifice health rather than begin bleeding seems like a better option in my opinion.
  • Warhorn: Cut the cast time of Wail of doom and Reduce its recharge to 20 seconds along with locas swarm granting allies swiftness and lets throw in a bonus and give allies an addition benefit of resistance.
  • Focus: Replace Soul Grasp with a new skill. Mark of Horror sounds great in my book. Summon a few Unstable horrors or Jagged horrors and strike for decent damage. Mostly a flavor thing for me but also damage boost, it would be really nice to summon minions from a book. Come on arena net, CLASS FANTASY!
  • Corruption Skills: Half of the corruption skills are dead skills in PvE. Epidemic is done for, so I think it needs to be buffed. Give it charges like you did for BiP and reduce its cast time. Now it still doesn't have the insane burst but it can be used more often and is more useful again with a much shorter cast time. Consume condtions blinds you, which is far worse than you might thing. have it stack 5 more vulnerability instead.. And last Give corrupt boon strike damage and a few stacks of poison stacks even if the target has no boons on them.
  • Signets: Plague Signet is first, give it the passive bonus of reducing condition damage by 10-20% since you're stealing conditions from everyone, and make it steal conditions from up to 5 targets instead of just 1. Signet of Spite. Reduce its cooldown to about 30-40 seconds.
  • Spectral: Give us a trait that improves Spectral skills in some way and reduce their cooldown. Also give spectral ring a pulsing protection and stability field. Possibly pulsing fear too instead of the ring which is awkward to use in PvE.
  • Minions: Summon Bone Minions, increase the count to 3 and have them work on the charge system where they auto summon a new one after a short time if you don't have all 3 out. Bone Fiend, reduce its activation cool down to about 20-25 seconds and turn it into a AoE bone rain which damages and cripples your targets. Make sure its damage scales off of YOUR stats and not its own.
  • Death Shroud: Reduce the cast time from 1 second to 3/4ths a second. Reduce the cooldown of Doom to 15 seconds. Reduce the cooldown of Life Transfer from 25 seconds to 20 seconds, add Torment on pulse. Replace Tainted Shackles with Gathering Plague and give gathering plague a flip skill into tainted shackles which removes conditions from you and imobilizes foes and copies each condition cleaned from you onto those foes.

Scourge: Scourge currently is a one trick pony. Boy is that a great trick, but its the only trick its got. So with this I'd like to see some updates to help diversify them a bit more in party roles.

• Punishment Skills: Rework a few of the punishment skills to have higher utility for the party such as increasing the range of Sandswell from 900 to 1,200 and having you evade when entering it. Serpent siphon needs increased poison and should just give a large amount of barrier to allies. Desiccate should have other boons it grants like Fury or even resolution or protection. Something to add utility. Ghastly breech needs reduced cooldown and should provide allies with something else aside from might. More boons, barrier, stability anything to push its use over Flesh golem for the support build.
  • Herald of Sorrow: This trait should be replaced with a trait which corrupt a boon when you apply torment(10 second cooldown for this part). It also should change all Boon corruption into Burning and crippling instead of the diverse set of boons the necromancer normally has. Makes it easier to cleans but more deadly.
  • Sand Savant: This trait should convert Desert shroud into Shroud of lost Souls which pulses barrier to allies instead of applying torment. Also the name should be on theme with Scourge being a shepherd of lost souls.

Reaper: Reaper is the worst necromancer has to offer right now. It lacks a lot and I've made an entire post here if you want to read it.

• Reaper's Shroud: Reaper's shroud needs some cooldown's reduced. Infusing terror needs to be reduce to 15 seconds and both Death spiral and Executioner's Scythe needs their cooldowns reduced to 20 seconds. Executioner's Scythe also needs its damage bumped up to match Gravedigger's at baseline and it needs its activation time reduced to 1 second.
  • Shouts: Shouts needs to have its trait actually make them enticing to run, like perhaps moving that 10% damage bonus from Soul eater to Augury of death. "Chill To the Bone" needs its cast time reduced and its damage increased and its cooldown reduced while "Your Soul Is mine!" should have its damage increased similarly to how the other shouts were increased in damage.
  • Greatsword: Damage needs to be improved further but other than that its fine.

Harbinger: Harbinger has a lot going for it when it comes to damage and its weapon choices right now for the condition side are fantastic. But for its power side, not so much. I've already covered the weapons for core above so that's good. Harbinger just needs better power traits and some stronger support options.

• Elixirs: The elixirs should provide more boons and not just on the elite. All of the utility elixirs should have the same cooldown(yeah I know that's boring buts its kinda the only real way to diversify what you bring) and should provide more boons. Elixir of Bliss should give Resolution and stability and Elixir of Ignorance should stunbreak allies along with resistance. Elixirs should also have much stronger damage applications added to them. Like the Vile Vails should have some further utility like applying confusion on elixir use so its a choice between improved shroud 2 or stronger elixirs.
  • Alternative way to Gain Blight: There should be another way to gain Blight so we don't always have to run Elixirs. How this could be done I'm not entirely sure. But blight has really pigeonholed Harbinger into taking very specific skills where reaper and Scourge have more freedom to express themselves than that.

I have Other classes I'm interested in. But this took me way to long to write so that'll have to wait. I made dozens of posts on Engineer Turrets over the years so that's something I really want changed as well. But I'm actually a lot happier with where engineer is at than I am with where necromancer is at at the moment. Except for Holosmith since I do believe it needs some more love.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3

24 minutes ago, Lily.1935 said:

Serpent siphon needs increased poison and should just give a large amount of barrier to allies. 

I would like to see Serpent Siphon act like a kind of aoe spell. Something like:

Pulses in an area to inflict poison enemys and grant barrier to allies.

Duration: 2s

Pulses: 3

Targets: 5 (like for wells up to 5 enemys for poison effect and up to 5 allies for barrier)

Poison per pulse: 2 stacks, 5s

Barrier per pulse: 1200 (0.3)

If it stays as it is, it should at least be powered up:

Increase poison stacks on hit to 4 or 5. Get rid of the barrier orbs and grant barrier to all allies within the radius (3000 (0,3)).

Or something in this direction. Then this skill would finally be useful.

Edited by Kydar Schattendolch.6879
  • Like 3

Shift Signet is overly disgusting.
Make it ONLY teleport the Mech. Not the player. They really don't need a teleport at all what so ever.

Buff Lightning Flash (in PvE), It's a joke compared to other teleports

Buff more power specs
Reaper, Core Warr, Some Ele stuff, 

Update Ele utils to be less selfish (most of them are).
Make conjures function like Kits

Buff Alac Chrono
Buff Alac Temp provides smaller bits of Alac while Pulsing Overloads.
Give "Eye of the Storm" like 3 stacks of stab rather than 1 (it really has to compete with the other supports)

Edited by Aurawind.8429
  • Like 6

- Root Whirling Axe. I can't move while casting Meteor Shower, Whirling Defense, Churning Earth, so why warrior can move even faster? No risk, no reward.

- More Ele staff buffs, because it's still a terrible weapon.

- Fix Imaginary Axes — this skill shouldn't be interruptable by animations or canceling.

- Stealth and shadowsteps should Break Enemy Targeting (PvE feature). This is what Mirage's skills have.

- Rework Superior Rune of the Golemancer — sixth bonus should summon a golem only ONCE in a fight for maximum 30 seconds. And please, make these golems smaller. Last time I stepped into Strike Missions I was unable to see literally anything because my screen was filled with golems.

- Decrease Engi's Rifle range from 1200 to 900 and remove piercing effect.

- Rifle Burst: Increase activation time from 3/4s to 1s.

- Make Eruption an instant explosion.

• Confused 7

Elementalist (PvE changes, I cannot say how they would impact WvW and PvP):

• Replace toughness on Signet of Earth and Rock Barrier by flat dmg reduction (aggro tanking fixes)
  • Make staff fire 1 a projectile finisher
  • Make staff fire 3 an explosion finisher
  • Make staff earth 4 a poison field (like cata can do in earth)
  • Remove the 33% proc chance from the fire and arcane "burn on crit" traits. It has no real effect, it's weak anyways and is only skill description clutter. The crit chance is enough of a condition. Also increase the bleed dmg on the arcane one to match the brun.
  • Transcendent Tempest: Make it actually last 15s (like the tooltip suggests, from 7s) and make it reduce the CD of attunement swaps like the arcane trait does
  • Empowered Empowerment: Remove the "only at max stack" condition and make it increase the buffs duration by 33% (to 20s from 15s)
  • Increase Weavers Prowess and Element of Rage to 10 or 12s (from 8s)
  • Masters Fortitude: Add dagger mainhand also getting vitality like sword, or just add it to all of them
  • Reduce CD of Strength of Stone to 1s (from 3s)
Edited by Zunki.3916
  • Like 5

Wishlist:

for the Close to Death trait in Spite be added to the grandmaster minor trait.

The new slot would have a necro version of modified ammunition that would be weaker out of shroud and more powerful during. 

Lich form cooldown reduced and the other skills made more useful so it's just not a "press 4 and get out"

Well of blood made into a water field.

Minion summon cast times reduced and putrid explosion skill using player stats

• Like 2

"- Root Whirling Axe. I can't move while casting Meteor Shower, Whirling Defense, Churning Earth, so why warrior can move even faster? No risk, no reward."

Whirling Axe = Deals a lot of damage in full melee range (130 Radius), while moving faster, affect 5 targets.

Meteor Shower = Deals good damage in a large 360 Area/180 Radius (can cover the entire point in PvP, or a large section of a tower wall in WvW), casting from from a very safe distance of 1.200 Range, affect 3 targets.

Churning Earth = Deals good damage, while aplying 4 seconds of cripple and 12 stacks of bleeding to 5 targets in a 360 radius, affect 5 targets.

Whirling Defense = Deals a lot of damage in melee range (180 radius), while aplying 4 seconds of Resolution, 12 stacks of vulnerability, and reflect all atacks, affect 5 targets.

Hummm, i wonder why Whirling Axe does not root the Warrior in place like the others, and if we go by "no risk, no reward", Whirling Axe is all the risk in the world (specially in WvW and PvP), so it deserves the "reward", probably needs even more lol.

I would like for the vindicator that it fixes the bugs that date from the first beta on the dodge jump and the GS already in the first place. I'd like to see the archetype changed, like removing the "Balance in Discord" trait and applying it directly to the "Alliance Tactics" skill. Instead of "Balance in Discord" only the trait "Song of Arboreum".
These are only suggestions for ideas.
This allows you to redo all the traits "Master". We could replace for example:
-a trait to increase DPS
-a trait to share buffs or to be able to put more alteration with the legend or the GS (because a little bit of frost is not crazy when you look at it well)
-a trait to give more buffs to share other than regeneration.

The more the Alliance skill has been increased on both sides, the more it looks like an assembly of 2 legends without any link between them.

And a little bonus that Anet goes back with the sigil on the legend swap ( https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Lets-Chat-Revenant-Masters-of-the-Mist/page/2#post4807746 ), put the hammer skill 2 back correctly against the character and remove that space. And last thing restore the range of 1200 on the skill "Forced Engagement" which has experienced a triple nerf. With Herald's shield have the ability on "Crystal Hibernation" to be able to move because otherwise you look more like a coffin.

Edited by Angesombre.4630
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, soul.9651 said:

More vindicator buffs so its finally more viable everywhere and has more than just 0.29% popularity...

I would really like to see Archi less selfish, but on the other hand I get the idea behind selfish Archi and selfless Viktor. 

But few dmg buffs to GS and Archi skills may be great.

My wish is weapon skills for every class to be tested by anet  in world versus World settings through small scale encounters instead of those they favor and only read wiki descriptions about in terms of balancing. Honestly I just wish for hammers to be worthwhile in wvw otherwise just remove them from the game and give those that crafted legendary Hammers or maces a free Legendary weapon choice. Same with ascended for those that wasted their time crafting them or made the wrong choice in making it their favorite weapon do to past iterations of the weapons. And not throw to the curb if it  does not fall alongside the devs " Vision". I get if they hate hammers just give us the stick part of the hammer not the cotton fluffy bopper of ticklish doom.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nimon.7840 said:

Pvp or in general? Cause PvE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR27j19I7j4

That's just Bladesworn.

That's no more than one quarter of Warrior. On top of that, it's the quarter that is the least Warrior-like.

And even so, it's a specialization that needs to stand still for it's damage and thus does not hold up to modern standards, which (almost) require staying mobile to avoid the majority of the AoE spam.

Arenanet ought to bring the entirety of Warrior up to modern standards:

Unroot all currently rooted abilities.

Make sure that mobility skills properly connect, don't have pathetic range (like Flicker Step) and don't feel junky.

Make the damage appropriately high, given that Warrior no longer provides anything meaningful for parties.

Those are but three examples that ought to be done, yet are unlikely to ever be touched.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Rework all 300s cooldowns. It's way overdue.
Fix defiance break tooltips that are in error.

---

In Arenanet's alphabetical order of professions:

Elementalist , which needs help for everything but tempest which is arguably marginalized by mechanist ... in fact it is the only class without a meta build in discretize fractal site

• Weaver: improve damage on water attunement on sword since it only heals others for a minimal amount on last hit (at least match renegade staff  or guardian mace) ; improve sword DPS to exceed staff , dagger, as well as scepter
  • Revert catalyst damage nerfs on autoattacks. Most experienced elementalist players don't lean on the autoattacks, all the autoattack nerfs were unwarranted. Even played by the "best PVErs" it doesn't even reach rifle mechanist , power virtuoso or power soulbeast DPS which all are partly 900+ ranged if they need to be. Before all the banner and spirit changes an elementalist would do 37K+ DPS power DPS on weaver and ~40K or so on power catalyst.
  • Remove energy from catalyst jade sphere mechanic as it is double gated by recharge and attunement already.
  • Stop the passive catalyst hammer orb on hammer 3 from being able to reflected at least in PVE.
  • Lower RNG on overload air if DPS power alac tempest is to be taken and DPS power tempest is to be a decent spec to play outside of large hitboxes (think W3 KC , W4  Deimos, W6 CA).
  • Elementalist staff in PVE: improve chain lightning DPS again since it does no utility whatsoever , cleaves for less damage, and is behind other ranged weapons. Alternatively increase the speed of the attack.
  • Change elementalist scepter's rock barrier to a barrier , damage reduction, or aegis instead of +250 toughness. Without this change the scepter condi weaver can be a problem sometimes ; without using weave self the condi scepter weaver puts out ~36K DPS played optimally. Staff condi weaver has to contend with moving targets negating any fields such as lava font and meteor shower.
  • Maybe half cooldown on gust so staff elementalist can do the push role : it isn't used as part of damage rotation because it does 0 damage.
  • Pyromancer's Puissance ought to no longer remove 10 might on weaver , only when overloading.

Engineer , which is universally decried OP in terms of rifle mech

• (Power) Mechanist: nerf ranged power mechs via Jade Cannon trait. Change mech verbiage to "Melee attacks become ranged and do less damage, have an increased chance to critically hit, and apply vulnerability. Unlocks the Mech Command skill Spark Revolver." This is an abomination right now that carried over from initial complaints of PVP players, don't touch 3+ kit condi mech which isn't the issue.
  • Mechanist rectifier signet: reduce base heal to ~4.5-5K
  • Holosmith : improve DPS to power soulbeast / power virtuoso levels via Solar Focusing Lens
  • Mechanist underwater  mech needs work, it's a complete hackjob

Guardian , which is still a mainstay due to firebrand

• Dragonhunter: it isn't the greatest DPS-wise now but it still is a strong spec (particularly on W6 CA) due to the utilities. Consider improving the resolution uptime for example.

Mesmer , which is in a decent spot overall but may be buggy

• Decide if power alacrity chronomancer is to be a viable spec and adjust the wells' damage accordingly, ideally it would be StM-like in function
  • Axe ambushes are a known issue on mirage yet still aren't fixed
  • Fix outstanding bugs outlined by Tipcat if they haven't been fixed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A0BPmEMEQQ

Necromancer , which is in a decent place if you are a condi person

• Power reaper is not competitive in instanced content, but maybe that's okay since harbinger and scourge exist?
  • Necromancer mainhand dagger still needs help. It hasn't kept pace with greatsword , axe, nor the newly improved necromancer staff.

Ranger , which is in a relatively decent spot with a high skill cap for untamed

• Give perma stow in combat for all non-soulbeast rangers in PVP/WVW. This would allow druid to see more use.
  • Consider restoring 1s of stability on traited Spirit of Nature.
  • Take a look at untamed accessibility which is arguably one of the most complex specs now due to how fervent force works.

Revenant  , which is still relevant so long as you don't run Vindicator

• Vindicator should be the revenant pDPS spec, so skills that are exclusive should probably see a damage boost such as Spear of Archemorus (especially if at shorter range). Renegade is in a decent spot. Vindicator isn't that attractive over herald. (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RicmoM_d74E )

Thief , which is probably in the best position it has ever been

• Specter is a solid spec these days and power variants of deadeye and daredevil were recently improved to competitive levels
  • Venoms still account for 5K variance in DPS on condi thieves so maybe the variance should drop

Warrior - is probably in the worst spot it has ever been mainly due to the removal of banners even if benchmark-wise the quickness variant is decent; spellbreaker is underperforming in PVE at ~31K DPS (since it's a defensive / PVP spec) but usability of bladesworn when you can't be in melee is a problem

• Improve usability of bladesworn via stow weapons and keybinds.
  • Increase Attacker's Insight to 20s in PVE.
  • Natural healing on spellbreaker no longer strips boons on yourself and maybe strips protection/resolution on targets.
  • Increase healing signet active heal
  • Improve 100 Blades : allow for mobility until the final strike or reduce cast time , this indirectly helps spellbreaker which doesn't have level 3 bursts and generally runs greatsword , axe+axe, or sword+axe for DPS
  • Magebane tether now recharges instantly if target dies, allowing for better management of "trash mobs".
  • Improve mace autoattack , pommel bash to make taking double maces less of a liability on power builds.
  • Increase consistency on condi berserker via changes to Furious trait (i.e. longer duration in PVE).
Edited by Infusion.7149
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

I only have so much focus right now.  But, for PVE, there are a few things.  

1. Answer the darn questions.
  2. Buff elementalist damage.  Particularly weaver and sword.
  3. Nerf engineer rifle auto by 10% to 15% in damage.
  4. Buff Holosmith sword damage.

This is not a comprehensive list.  It is just what I can think of ATM.  I don't have the particular specs on stuff like thief, warrior, or revenant specs and weapons.  

• Confused 3

On 9/4/2022 at 10:23 PM, MintyMin.2718 said:

I think they are not placeholders. They are actual hard nerfs.

According to what they said at the time, the entire traits were supposed to be placeholders. The 300s ICD was a boonsmite to remove them from competitive but they were intended to be replaced with traits that better aligned with the competitive gameplay philosophy.

It's been years now. Coming up with and implementing those replacements should be a priority.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, draxynnic.3719 said:

According to what they said at the time, the entire traits were supposed to be placeholders. The 300s ICD was a boonsmite to remove them from competitive but they were intended to be replaced with traits that better aligned with the competitive gameplay philosophy.

It's been years now. Coming up with and implementing those replacements should be a priority.

@Double Tap, hey DT, any update from the dev and balance teams on the 300s CDs I'm competitive? Are they supposed to be placeholders or are they just nerfed to oblivion for the foreseeable future?

• Like 2

Apart from the actual balance changes, more than anything i'd like to hear the thought process of Anet and have them join noteworthy discussions on the forumposts. I definitely wouldn't say every forumpost proposes good balance changes, especially since most posts have a profession bias. I do think however that there are plenty of good ideas that the dev team can use for their balancing. 

The upcoming balance notes we get before an update arrives means nothing since all updates are already scheduled and cant be changed anymore. Why cant we simply have a developer asking in the profession specific forums about input and actively join the discussion to figure out what the profession wants/needs. Its become blatantly obvious that they can't seem to properly balance/design it on their own.

• Like 2