I'd pay money to get rid of the glowy guy that randomly shows up.

America.9437

i'd like to just pay 100g to have it go away. i dont really want to bother finding out where in the garbled mess of a quest chain im at to get rid of it.  i got the red glowy eyes cosmetic from all of it.  just cant figure out how to get rid of that thing.  got a bottle of krait oil and drank it. so not sure what happens now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, America.9437 said:

i'd like to just pay 100g to have it go away. i dont really want to bother finding out where in the garbled mess of a quest chain im at to get rid of it.  i got the red glowy eyes cosmetic from all of it.  just cant figure out how to get rid of that thing.  got a bottle of krait oil and drank it. so not sure what happens now.

pretty close to the end there i think 7 or 8 step just keep going in the guide linked

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, fatihso.7258 said:

Don't forget to do so for @Ashantara.8731as they helped you out 😉

That ghost guy followed me everywhere.  Everywhere!  I picked up the game after a 7ish year hiatus.  He was in every zone in

Hot,

LWS1-2-3-4,

PoF (ive been everywhere man, crossed the desert air man.)

Icebrood

End of Dragons

By the end of End of Dragons I fairly sure I saw him in some cutscenes as well.  Oh and Catz and Jorys wedding he popped in to say high as well.  kitten!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

All hail Lord Jimmy!

...a friend and I came up with the name. XD It freaked me out so badly when he first started showing up, because I had no idea what it was for or why. My friend, on the other hand, loved the idea of a glowy guy popping up randomly, so once I figured out what was happening, I took my friend to one of the ley-line events. She got zapped, and Lord Jimmy graced her wanderings with his presence. To my knowledge, she never did the associated achievement just so she could keep seeing him.

Don't worry, OP, you won't see Jimmy again now that you've completed that achievement.

But maybe Jimmy will still see YOU... 👀

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

OP, I hope you never see that figure again as it obviously bugged you to no end. The good news is you are completely done with it and will never see it again. 

Oh yeah, make sure to walk all the way into the mystic forge now that you completed the quest for the bonus drop.

I'm so in the fence about this.

On the one hand it's annoying at times, on the other I love his 70's discoball glow since I don't go dancing much anymore, and that lovely electrical crackling he makes is so distinctive. Strange to say the world would feel empty without the consistent companionship of the Neon Interloper!