Name One QoL Improvement You Want That Won't Save WvW

Sviel.7493

@Sviel.7493 said:The siege charging bar should have ticks. When you're trying to sling a rock through architecture to hit someplace you can't even see, you really don't need to be guessing power every time.

I like how siege charging works, It's easy to keep up with ~10% increments, though having an add-on or an F11 option to add dividers for people who want them would be nice.

• shield gens give participation on successful blocks
  • add more consumables to portable provisioner
  • mobile artillery for dismounting [players who do not have pof to dismount players], like a consumable weapon you can buy from vendor, like a mobile bazooka of sorts that shoots trap like engi rifle or balista that can dismount players [it roots the user in place while shooting].
  • mount rental
  • any npc summoned near a tactivator or node is placed out of range of tactivator/node at a certain distance
  • any consumable/feast near a tactivator or node is placed out of range of tactivator/node at a certain distance
  • Anyone activating an EWP will instantly send a message to /team chat, for example:**** nickname has pulled Emergency Waypoint@location_map [emergency_waypoint_link] <-- nickname can be omittedDoing this prevents unecessary seconds wasted just trying to type and add link to team chat, and newer players also never announce it or announce only in map in panic. It also gives a chance for those to click the link earlier, because lets be honest, the extra duration given to EWP did not help at all, especially when the transfer_to_spawn bugs still occur.
  • Easier chat tools for scouts to report location/server/#'s [might be faster and easier also to auto add closest tower/keep/camp/poi when doing this, less time wasted typing, the better]
  • unbuilt siege no longer aggros guard to prevent contesting abuse using siege [debatable though]
  • I've read that people wanted those asc food thingies to drop from nodes so I will also mention that here [seeds or whatever, I'm not sure I haven't done my cooking yet]

I'm sure I will remember more later. I know it's not just one, but I might as well just mention them anyway.

All siege weapons should have ammo, and needs supply to reload them.-Camps would be more important to capture and defend-Small groups would be as important as large groups when attacking or defending-Towers near the keeps would be as important for their supply as well-Would promote more tactical decisions

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

• Anyone activating an EWP will instantly send a message to /team chat, for example:**** nickname has pulled Emergency Waypoint@location_map [emergency_waypoint_link] <-- nickname can be omittedDoing this prevents unecessary seconds wasted just trying to type and add link to team chat, and newer players also never announce it or announce only in map in panic. It also gives a chance for those to click the link earlier, because lets be honest, the extra duration given to EWP did not help at all, especially when the transfer_to_spawn bugs still occur.

You have a number of good one but this one shines. Would include the name of the puller as well, that would aid in trolling to some degree as well. +1

Delete warclaw

EDIT: This has been said before, but I’m going to anticipate people crying out against it. Warclaw addition is a business decision, not game design one. Warclaw doesn’t bring anything positive to the game mode. You’re adding more mobility in this game with extra healthbar and dodges (which encourages cheesy ranged builds for roaming) and basically reducing the size of the maps making distances less impactful. You’ve put the nail in the coffin for solo roamers that like to 1vX because there is now 0 disengagement possibility (unless you stack stealth or manage to out run far enough to get on a mount), as well as reducing the importance of regrouping for zergs.

Before when you roamed to north camp on an alpine bl it was a time investment and there was more impact to you dying. Now you slashed that impact in half.

And for what? Oh that’s right. Gem store mount skins.

Ty.

-Give warclaw a mastery to dismount other mounted players when hit by Battle Maul.-Players dismounted this way are knocked down for 1~2 seconds (not affected by class traits that increase stun duration) , so it is dangerous to play around with your warclaw near other enemies.

• Battle Maul animation reduced in 50% to be harder to evade.

Bonus : Bring back bleeding to warclaw's Battle Maul in PvE, it was really useful/powerful in open world. I know this is a mount wvw focused but it can have some shine in pve too.

I like my wardlaw, so there. Honestly has rarely stopped other players from dismounting and killing me. If has just mode it easier to keep up with. It has given me no real advantage when roaming. Sure I get to a camp faster, but if I am spotted I am spotted and am still likely to be caught off mount than on.

The only recent change that has been irritating is thing that shows an enemy where you are. That gives zero or low chances to sneak. That can say -- where is that data or where is that player -- and look at the map and see. Seems more unfair than the mount.