What would you do if you woke up in Tyria as your main?

Posted (edited)

I'd probably go to Rata Sum and try to find the Asura I'm with IRL to make sure he ended up in game too. And if he didn't... Figure out a way to to get back to him.

If he was, we'd probably explore the world together. I'd meet with the Pale Tree for sure.

Edited by Flowersunshine.7385

Posted (edited)

I'd probably hook up an Asuran tech panel somewhere to roleplay a human citizen of a fantasy planet called earth, where I spend most of my time grinding government currencies and leveling up diplomas, then watch the story unfolds as a mysterious warmth came around the world driving up sea levels bringing up the end of the world.

Edited by Vilin.8056
  • Haha 1

Immediately go find my warband and apologize for apparently forgetting they exist for 15-20 years. Go on a vacation to visit the Olmakhan wirh Reeva, Rox, and Rtylock Softfur. Then go griffin riding.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

Actually avoid becoming fat

*Remembers that you have to eat every 30-60 minutes in order to keep up food buffs* kitten...

10 hours ago, Wolfofdivinity.6251 said:

Immediately seek medical advice as to why I'm glowing a green glow that's brighter than the sun. Should I be worried?

Good point. I would finally take the Captain Council's warning on the Phosphouluminescent Infusion serious and get rid of it.

41 minutes ago, Araiyo.7196 said:

Immediately go find my warband and apologize for apparently forgetting they exist for 15-20 years.

Sorry to break it for you, we killed them in Drizzlewood. 😐

On 6/3/2024 at 6:03 AM, NoahGoldFox.3210 said:

You would be main character, though still you, but you also would remember all your characters memories. You would wake up in the last place you logged off. What would you do?

Seek out a psychotherapist (or a Priest of Dwayna). 😄

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I would travel to Southsun Cove and try to relax at the beach bar. 

And then I would realize that I have no sense of smell or taste, there is no real, physical, human contact, that I am an eunuch and have no reproductive system, and all my friends have simple, repetitive dialogues. And then I would assume that I was in a horror version of the movie "Free Guy" and hope to finally wake up.

Screenshot2024-06-04113019.png.1530d087534980462d3c8f516bb8dc5c.png

• Like 2

I have fear of heights. So, I'd just take a stroll through the capitals I think. Using mounts would be highly restricted for me. There are some libraries I could spend a lot of time in though... hmm, I'm warming up to this idea.

• Confused 2

First, I would visit the bank, and break out a Makeover kit to make a few adjustments.

Then, I guess I'd just wander around Divinity's Reach for a bit, talking to people and getting used to it all. It would be cool to see a charr "in real life", so to speak. I'd also have to figure out how to use the keychain of charms and gadgets I've mentioned in RP that explains how I do/summon all my stuff like mounts.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

What would I do after recovering?

Burn Galrath. Beat Issgarren up. Then tell the astral ward, that they are a disgrace. Wasting ressources, helping noone and when the time came, they 'prepared' for, they failed. Tell them to go down to Tyria and help rebuilding. If they refuse, ask Logan for a favour - a douzend of airships should do the trick. I might accidentally push Zojja off a ledge. Ooopsie.

Then find Braham. He has a choice to make: apologise profoundly or get beaten to a bloody pulp until he is ready to apologise.

Then find Taime. Tell her that she is not allowed to call me ever again to be her servant. She needs something? She can walk there herself. In fact, if it is not a world ending cataclysmic event, stay silent and don't call.

Visit Canach. Have a good time in his club. Sell him the idea to include.... adult services and then demand a 10% share. 

After that, it is time to actually have fun. Wander Tyria and EXPLORE. Maybe ask Rytlock if he wants to come along. He is the kind of guy to be silent when there is nothing to talk about. Just explore, enjoy the sights, see all the things not included in the game. 

After some years of exploring it will be time to settle down. 

Edited by VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Super Hayes.6890 said:

As a warrior? Pick up a pistol in my main hand and start looking for dev tags 😈 They need to know how a pistol works 🤷‍♂️

*a joke in case someone doesn't understand 

is it a joke because warrior only have off hand pistol?

As a man irl, waking up as a female Sylvari surely would be very startling and confusing, but once I learned how to cope with that, I'd definitely go for some beetle racing and griffon flying if bonking really turns out to be mostly harmless. 😊

I'd probably just be happy about 3 things.

1. Cheer loudly since I suddenly lost ~20kg of weight and never having to worry about it again
  2. Cheer again since I'm suddenly rich (you know?)
  3. Never have to care about going to the toilet again