Toxic wvw Enemies

Virdo.1540

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of hammer rev, i recalled an event wherein there was a scattered skirmish in the entrance of smc from green world, walls broken and im inside. after chasing and hitting and i decided to go out using the broken walls. then, i heard the hammer hit sound from a rev and from 49% of my full hp, i was dead.

@luzonophir.7134 said:speaking of hammer rev, i recalled an event wherein there was a scattered skirmish in the entrance of smc from green world, walls broken and im inside. after chasing and hitting and i decided to go out using the broken walls. then, i heard the hammer hit sound from a rev and from 49% of my full hp, i was dead.

Yeah cause all these little gunflame berserkers oneshoting me is totally a different scenario.

! Should be more careful. It's dangerous out there.

I always figured if I get trash-talked after I murder someone, it's just a Tsundere-plane trying to convey their real feelings. Unfortunately just before I ask them out, they must've been too embarrassed to read my reply so they block me before I got the chance... Sigh

Jokes aside, getting trash-talked just means you beat them digitally and mentally, so if anything it's a double win.

I get salty whispers, party invite rage, mail hate sometime in WvW, cause I either beat them up fairly in 1v1 or 1v1+tier 3 camp on my Power Core Mesmer... most of them rank from Gold, Platinum, Mithril, Diamond using Unblockable Soulbeast + 3 Endure Pain/Perma Stealth Deadeye/Condi Mirage/Condi Scrapper = makes me feel very satisfied and motivated to see more?

Edit: Rangers has 2 Stone Signat, one on utility and other on trait. While having bear as pet to meld as Soulbeast, you'll get Endure Pain = 3 Endure Pain ?

Before anyone say the quote "Win against a Condi Scrapper and Mirage...? FAKE NEWS!" I have 2 Cleanse Sigil on two different weapon set = cleanse 3 Condi every swap ??

@Justine.6351 said:

@"luzonophir.7134" said:speaking of hammer rev, i recalled an event wherein there was a scattered skirmish in the entrance of smc from green world, walls broken and im inside. after chasing and hitting and i decided to go out using the broken walls. then, i heard the hammer hit sound from a rev and from 49% of my full hp, i was dead.

Yeah cause all these little gunflame berserkers oneshoting me is totally a different scenario.

! Should be more careful. It's dangerous out there.

Bring us to our future..

@Soulock.1752 said:Edit: Rangers has 2 Stone Signat, one on utility and other on trait. While having bear as pet to meld as Soulbeast, you'll get Endure Pain = 3 Endure Pain ?I haven't met a single roaming soulbeast, much less a decent one, that runs marksmanship and bear for well over a year if not two.Marksmanship traitline is best suited if you're following the commander, bear as a pet is meh. Fyi.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@"Soulock.1752" said:

Before anyone say the quote "Win against a Condi Scrapper and Mirage...? FAKE NEWS!" I have 2 Cleanse Sigil on two different weapon set = cleanse 3 Condi every swap ??

3 condis every ~10 seconds? Condi mirage/scrapper can sustain more than that so.....just fyi.

Uhm, I don't get it... but I assume you mean Condi Scrapper/Mirage can sustain condi better...? I don't even play Condi Builds, I'm a Power Core Mesmer. Also, I think you miss out the word "cleanse 3 Condi every swap" as I swap between weapon set often after doing burst combo. Most of the Condi Mirage/Scrapper either run from me or just die after finishing re-charging my mantras in stealth. (Glob bless PU trait)

The way enemies find a player name needs to be patched. In WvW enemies should be required to send a friend/chat request. I don't mind chatting with friends across servers but I shouldn't get spam because someone is salty. In WvW I would be happy if I could only get PMs from guild and server mates.

Hmm, the only things that bother me are displays of arrogance or people who beat you 2/3/4v1 and think they're good (and subsequently melt when you find them solo). I make a point of respecting and where applicable being kind to enemies - as some others have said important to do so, so you have enemies to continue to play with. ;)

I rarely get whispers over the last year or so which is weird, but can only recall less than a handful of occasions where whispers really bothered me. Most of the time is silence though.

@Virdo.1540 said:cuz its more annoying to block every single raging kid that writes.Nobody should be able to see which enemy has which accountname.

Me and my guildmates used to have contest who could get a raging german as first in their whisper. Anyway consider it as a win when you get them and enjoy trather then frustrate yourself with it, itsa game.

@ArchonWing.9480 said:

@Virdo.1540 said:cuz its more annoying to block every single raging kid that writes.Nobody should be able to see which enemy has which accountname.

What in the name of lyssa are you doing to make so many people mad enough that they PM you?

You must be a special kind of annoying.

You meant pro right?

Corpsejumping (CJ) was/is a nice trigger for salty whispers.

@Deax.1572 said:

@Soulock.1752 said:Edit: Rangers has 2 Stone Signat, one on utility and other on trait. While having bear as pet to meld as Soulbeast, you'll get Endure Pain = 3 Endure Pain ?I haven't met a single roaming soulbeast, much less a decent one, that runs marksmanship and bear for well over a year if not two.Marksmanship traitline is best suited if you're following the commander, bear as a pet is meh. Fyi.

Bear is pretty nice when playing Sword/Warhorn + Axe/Axe that is mostly melee + mid range playstyle, dueled one before and she is very good, never fought anyone that can do a accurate axe pull then Quickness axe 5 spin or sword+warhorn to get stealth from Smokescale... so I guess it depends on everyone's playstyle and tactic.

@Curunen.8729 said:Hmm, the only things that bother me are displays of arrogance or people who beat you 2/3/4v1 and think they're good (and subsequently melt when you find them solo). I make a point of respecting and where applicable being kind to enemies - as some others have said important to do so, so you have enemies to continue to play with. ;)

I rarely get whispers over the last year or so which is weird, but can only recall less than a handful of occasions where whispers really bothered me. Most of the time is silence though.

Yeah I solo as well most of the time. It almost must be because of the 2/3/4v1 thing since I rarely recieved/gave that many whispers for the past year

I have several chat tabs set up with different parameters. One has all chat, another has guild only, another cuts whispers, another only displays map, team and guild. That way I can filter what conversation I want to access and ones I don't. Filtering out whispers will be like they never happen, no blocking needed. I believe you can even block emotes if that triggers you. No need to change the entire game to suit one person's need when you can adjust it on your own.