Which GW2 foe do you dislike most?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rauderi.8706 said:There's.. not much need for a poll here.

But, there's a lot of HoT that is definitely not well balanced as a whole. It's close to being right, but often times the abilities just don't follow normal rules of counter play.

I do not think it is difficulty question. Though some moderm mobs seriously lack balance (looking at you snipers and leapers).

Personally I hate the forged. So damn boring. PoF has many boring mobs. I do not like the PoF undead either.

@otto.5684 said:

@Rauderi.8706 said:There's.. not much need for a poll here.

But, there's a lot of HoT that is definitely not well balanced as a whole. It's
close
to being right, but often times the abilities just don't follow normal rules of counter play.

I do not think it is difficulty question. Though some moderm mobs seriously lack balance (looking at you snipers and leapers).

Personally I hate the forged. So kitten boring. PoF has many boring mobs. I do not like the PoF undead either.Joko's Awakened?

3 enemies which I hate most:

-Those pesky Harpies in Desert Highlands which deal a metric tonne of damage with their high ranged auto attacks and Dragon Hunter traps. These guys are seriously tougher than most Elite and Champion mobs.

-Champion Mordrem Sniper. Hate this overtuned piece of tumbleweed with a passion. Has a charged shot which creates an AOE field that kills you in 2-3 ticks. Can spam it twice in a row. That shot also kills you in two hits and you can't strafe out of it unless you're quite far (hitbox seems bigger than the actual projectile). Has a dodge roll which he spams when you use CC skills. Spams Rangers' Rapid Fire skill which destroys you unless you burn a dodge or use a reflect skill (which have high Cool down btw, good luck using it again when he decides to spam that attack once more). And if you're melee he kicks you with a knockback for 70% of your health with instant animation. This guy makes Champ Stalkers and Punishers look like pushovers.

-Elite/Champion Desolator. He will keep smacking you til you're dead. Unless you're playing Revenant or have all utilities and elite slotted with CC, gg. I generally avoid this guy with a wide arc unless I'm in a group.

I don’t really despise anything but the white mantle cleric and Mesmer get tedious since it’s just killing them more that other enemies. But since WM isn’t littered all across the game it’s fine. Actually I’d like to see that faction get used more if anything, except they’re basically all gone

In all my years of playing gw2 nothing make me suffered more than shadow mods in Dragonfall these darn things define the true meaning of kill before get killed playstyle. If you destroy them within seconds then all good but by chance something happens or your dps isn't strong enough then only hell awaited. The monk with so kitten high defense can supports others so well with barrier, retaliation and worst of all they know to run away if needed while still able to support the rest etc. The shadow ele is everything my ele could ever dream of becomes...!!!, they evades, annoying meteors, burning. The troll can CC you. They work so well together if you let them split up. I wish more enemies in gw2 would be like this it gonna be fun and challenging.

Oh yeah, those veteran boats outside of hunting lodge in queendale destroyed me when i first started out, still remember almost smash my keyboard back then (noob period we all went through that once), so....wildlife animals.