Making Chalice of Tears a requirement for completion is a horrible, horrible thing to do to players with disabilities.

1 hour ago, Infusion.7149 said:

My best advice to you is to get a portal from mesmers this week.

wasnt there checkpoints you have to achieve? so you need mesmers on special places right?

if did it twice but i forgot all about it 🙂 

edit : that was port to a friend. it seems that doesnt work.

Edited by Stalkingwolf.6035

Chalice of Tears is a horrible thing to do, full-stop.

Not to worry though; I've seen fleets of Mesmers bringing people through this puzzle (including ArenaNet Devs) since the patch hit, and this will reduce your strife to a series of 'please press 'f' and wait for next portal' moments. If you are unable to take advantage of the massive influx of Mesmers helping out this week, simply put up an LFG or visit the help section of this forum to request aid, and people will step up year-round.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

The community is helpful enough to make this a non-issue, believe me 🙂 Other than that, there is no time limit. If jumping and gliding is an issue, then this is not specific to this JP. You can use a guide or an addon like taco to help you with it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, AgentMoore.9453 said:

Not to worry though; I've seen fleets of Mesmers bringing people through this puzzle (including ArenaNet Devs) since the patch hit, and this will reduce your strife to a series of 'please press 'f' and wait for next portal' moments. If you are unable to take advantage of the massive influx of Mesmers helping out this week, simply put up an LFG or visit the help section of this forum to request aid, and people will step up year-round.

This is why Guild Wars 2 has the best MMO community. 😁

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, JUN YANG.4328 said:

Can i ask what is the achievement about? i done the JP last week. do i need to redo again? really hate that jp anyway.

It is for the return to living world season 3, yes you will need to do it again for achievement related to that (and for the legendary associated with it coming up)

• Like 1

I already find it so easy to have a legendary amulet without any challenge.

So forcing you to do some jumping puzzle is the minimum ... you must stop exaggerating, it is far from being impossible.

Maximum 2/3 hours by managing very poorly

Edited by radda.8920
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 3

11 hours ago, AgentMoore.9453 said:

I am so curious how this will age. When I see the achievments I make atm from old pof content and the "help" you get there

Edited by Fuchslein.8639
  • Like 1

You don't need to do it to play the game how you want. You don't need any legendary gear to enjoy the game and even moreso, you don't need that specific amulet that's connected to these new meta acehivements to play and enjoy the game.

e: Nice reaction emote, but unless you tell me what's so confusing about what I just said, then you just prove you don't have anything valid to respond here and I remain correct. (that's not directed at OP, but to the person that just spams reaction emotes 😁 )

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1