POG dark mode.

Just breathed an audible sigh of relief; this forum has been so painful to look at (and still will be, since people still post here), and it's finally tolerable now.

For reference: Click Username (upper right corner) > Account Settings > Overview >Theme (bottom of screen) > Guild Wars 2 Dark

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, AgentMoore.9453 said:

Just breathed an audible sigh of relief; this forum has been so painful to look at (and still will be, since people still post here), and it's finally tolerable now.

For reference: Click Username (upper right corner) > Account Settings > Overview >Theme (bottom of screen) > Guild Wars 2 Dark

Don't even need to do that. Just scroll down to the bottom of ANY page of the forums and the option to change themes is there next to "Contact Us".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bristingr.5034 said:

Don't even need to do that. Just scroll down to the bottom of ANY page of the forums and the option to change themes is there next to "Contact Us".

Oh, well that's even better. I saw this thread and immediately ran to settings at mach speed to see if the legends were true. 😌

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

This is great! I've been using an add-on to make the page dark when reading this forum anyway, but it's nice to have a built in option.

The red is very red though - maybe that could also be a little darker/less vibrant. The rest of the theme is fantastic!

Edited by Curunen.8729
  • Like 4

Looks better with the main forum header.  But the bright red header above each post is a bit much IMO.  Not sure if that is something that can be changed or not but I think a lighter shade of gray might work better to go with the dark theme.   Anyway glad to see this update.

Edit:  Also I never use an avatar but in the default view it is a dragon if you don't pick an avatar.   With dark mode it is just a white silhouette of a person.  I don't really care but thought I would mention it. 

Edited by JustTrogdor.7892
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, BlueJin.4127 said:

Nice change. Too bad we can’t say the same for the game, which is still often painful to look at with all the bright flashing lights and radioactive particle effects.

And they've yet to truly understand how annoying designs like that are considering their choice for Gen3 legendaries. u.u

Literally an eye-sore of bright lights that I will not be using. Unfortunatly everyone else will be flash-banging my screen with them and I'll have no control over it.

(go ahead and gaze at the picture; mr confused face emote~ how is that okay?)

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3