• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Tyrians, When we released the Legendary Armory feature on July 13, one of the top pieces of feedback we heard was for the ability to hide the visual effects of the legendary trinkets Aurora

i'm just gonna throw 100 bucks at the gemstore because of this change. thank you ❤️

Thanks for letting us remove our balls.

Awesome job.

I recently made Aurora, and was a little gutted as apart from my Mesmer it doesn't fit any of my character colour schemes.

I can live with Vision, Conflux (my other 2 leggy trinkets) kinda more neutral in effect, but Aurora is ghastly with just about all of my character themed colours: Green, Orange/Flame effect, Black, Red: Add a purple glow to these effects it just looks sooo bad. 

I'd love if it Aurora was made dyeable ( just 1 dye channel would be sufficient tbh)! - but for now mega happy with this toggle box. 

Edited by Gregg.3970

YOOO!!! WHAT!!! Who is the dev who figured this out (rhetorical)?! I hope that person gets validated the hell of by their co-workers, because cracking that system is so cool! You are good at your job, person! Your work is appreciated! My RP characters' fashions are saved by your hand! I love this! I can use the effects, which are super cool and I love them, when I want to show off my fancy elitist stuff, and then I can turn them off when I'm pretending to be a homeless cat! Dude!! This is so cool, thank you for telling us! Thank you for working on this! Thank you Anet team!!

• Like 1

I say we need to be able to cut off all added flash effects for every thing mostly because i want to see skills show there effects base off of there added effects dmg condi cc and boon strip. Cast off the flash of skills that do not have added effects.

• Like 1

I hope the engineer that discovered the workable option to control the effects gets the kudos they deserve.  I know what technical debt is and why it's important to avoid the "quick fix" if it creates a long-term mess, so I'm really happy you've been able to identify a solution that avoids (much) more technical debt.

It may seem like a little thing, but it's truly appreciated.

• Like 1