Legendary Trinket Effects Update

Awesome job.

I recently made Aurora, and was a little gutted as apart from my Mesmer it doesn't fit any of my character colour schemes.

I can live with Vision, Conflux (my other 2 leggy trinkets) kinda more neutral in effect, but Aurora is ghastly with just about all of my character themed colours: Green, Orange/Flame effect, Black, Red: Add a purple glow to these effects it just looks sooo bad. 

I'd love if it Aurora was made dyeable ( just 1 dye channel would be sufficient tbh)! - but for now mega happy with this toggle box. 

Edited by Gregg.3970

YOOO!!! WHAT!!! Who is the dev who figured this out (rhetorical)?! I hope that person gets validated the hell of by their co-workers, because cracking that system is so cool! You are good at your job, person! Your work is appreciated! My RP characters' fashions are saved by your hand! I love this! I can use the effects, which are super cool and I love them, when I want to show off my fancy elitist stuff, and then I can turn them off when I'm pretending to be a homeless cat! Dude!! This is so cool, thank you for telling us! Thank you for working on this! Thank you Anet team!!

• Like 1

I hope the engineer that discovered the workable option to control the effects gets the kudos they deserve.  I know what technical debt is and why it's important to avoid the "quick fix" if it creates a long-term mess, so I'm really happy you've been able to identify a solution that avoids (much) more technical debt.

It may seem like a little thing, but it's truly appreciated.

• Like 1