• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Tyrians, When we released the Legendary Armory feature on July 13, one of the top pieces of feedback we heard was for the ability to hide the visual effects of the legendary trinkets Aurora

i'm just gonna throw 100 bucks at the gemstore because of this change. thank you ❤️

Thanks for letting us remove our balls.

This is fantastic news. Thank you so much to the engineer who came up with this solution.

I've been holding off making these trinkets because of this issue, even though I have the Vision and Aurora precursors,  but now I can finally make them 🙂

Thank you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Don't suppose we can get a preview at what the seasonal return amulet looks like cosmetic wise?  Working hard for something we have no idea about.  Also any update on gen 3 weps yet? be nice to see ingame render or any special fx on them not including the very short greatsword on 1 clip.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, Mike.7983 said:

Don't suppose we can get a preview at what the seasonal return amulet looks like cosmetic wise?  Working hard for something we have no idea about.  Also any update on gen 3 weps yet? be nice to see ingame render or any special fx on them not including the very short greatsword on 1 clip.

you get handsomely rewarded along the way its not just the amulet.

• Like 4