Anet, you have defaced a national treasure and I demand satisfaction.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/en/uploads/forum_attachment/file/149013/tumblr_mr3yqcByoA1r6n1iwo1_1280.jpg

How dare you nerf the Watchknights' lovingly rendered cake! You already had the Mk. II as a sleeker design, why make them so similar now by prying the boobs and kitten off the Mk. I? I hereby petition you restore this timeless work of art immediately. Yes, it's ridiculous and indulgent, but there's a place for that in this game. I can't count how many people I've amazed by showing off the walk animation of the Infinite Watchknight Tonic, everyone gets a laugh out of it. Particularly when relaying that they were Queen Jennah's pet project. 😏 Everyone's like "Oh yeah, that tracks."

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 1

Well at least you got several years of enjoyment out of the original form. The Elegant Canthan outfit got 2 weeks before they painted panties over the leggings.  Yes, some of us were dyeing the Leggings various shades to match our flesh tone.  It was fun, and we are all adults here.   According to the tos we are all adults. 
Besides you had to deliberately angle your camera to look up the skirt.
We couldn't shock anyone who wasn't trying to be shocked.
Well, unless I got on a riding broom, then the character flashed everyone.   Most skirts do that though...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

Only if 13 year olds are adults.

This, was about to say the same.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/legal-documentation-updates-effective-may-5-2021/
"Children 12 and younger may not access our games or services, and persons between 13 (subject to local law) and 17 require an adult legal guardian to accept our legal documentation on their behalf."

Edited by Jukhy.2431
  • Like 4

On 7/20/2022 at 2:47 PM, ElforTheLandStander.7052 said:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/en/uploads/forum_attachment/file/149013/tumblr_mr3yqcByoA1r6n1iwo1_1280.jpg

How dare you nerf the Watchknights' lovingly rendered cake! You already had the Mk. II as a sleeker design, why make them so similar now by prying the boobs and kitten off the Mk. I? I hereby petition you restore this timeless work of art immediately. Yes, it's ridiculous and indulgent, but there's a place for that in this game. I can't count how many people I've amazed by showing off the walk animation of the Infinite Watchknight Tonic, everyone gets a laugh out of it. Particularly when relaying that they were Queen Jennah's pet project. 😏 Everyone's like "Oh yeah, that tracks."

FOR THE ROBOT WAIFUS

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Kalavier.1097 said:

Much more sturdy and durable for a war robot indeed.

But careful, some really dislike that opinion. 😛

Why do we have ANY character running around in cloth and tight leather on the battlefield? We dont have peasant armies, even the lowest ranks can farm and get rich.

I demand current light and medium armor to be changed into heavy full plate metal armor! No gaps, forced helmets! No visible skin period, that might give people a heartattack.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 4

On 7/20/2022 at 11:58 PM, lokh.2695 said:

Because we'ce come full circle and depictions of the human(mecha?) form are sinful again and must be concealed.

Someone told me recently in another thread that the bobs [and butt, I guess] had to be changed so the model is a "more realistic representation of a female body". So... Don't you dare defying nature by having a butt or -gasp- breasts!

And to make it absolutely clear: these are not my words and I definitely disagree with the assesment of having feminine features being somehow unrealistic.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Why do we have ANY character running around in cloth and tight leather on the battlefield? We dont have peasant armies, even the lowest ranks can farm and get rich.

I demand current light and medium armor to be changed into heavy full plate metal armor! No gaps, forced helmets! No visible skin period, that might give people a heartattack.

We don't have tons of rich farms or people shifter social ranks by becoming rich.

But hey, have fun in your weird out there crazy world, thinking Anet is scrubbing everything from the game. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Is basically already like that if you're male. 😟

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

To be honest,. what they should have done is make it instead be a fruit bowl. 

Just whenever you hear the word censor in the office, turn it into a fruit Bowl. Make it a meme at least instead of just a bland boring censor that offends woman. 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 3

33 minutes ago, Gorem.8104 said:

To be honest,. what they should have done is make it instead be a fruit bowl. 

Just whenever you hear the word censor in the office, turn it into a fruit Bowl. Make it a meme at least instead of just a bland boring censor that offends woman. 

Yes make a blizzard move.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thelgar.7214 said:

Wouldn't be as bad if they actually put some effort into the MK I instead of it just being such a lazy reskin of the MK II. If they were dead set on Puritanizing them, they could have done it without just making it a bad-looking MK II. 

You really need to get your eyes checked if you think the new mark 1 watchknight is a reskin of the mark 2. They are entirely different models lol. Get your vision cleared up friend, it's not good that you have such bad eyesight.

Puritanizing them? I love this. Applying such deep motives and reasons when literally nothing has been said lol!

• Confused 2

8 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Yes make a blizzard move.

Yup, never gonna forget that painting that was changed into a fruit bowl. Anet should embrace that 😛 
At least we can laugh at their attempts more easily to appease the 0.000001% of people who care but also don't buy your products.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1