Which accomplishments of yours make you proud?

Nothing in this game apart from being able to still wear my GWAMM title form days of old. Even getting FoW armour seemed more an achievement than the 14 ascended sets I have made (and will keep making).Maybe getting Aurora and pharus and the ascension should be on the list somewhere shrugs

I would say I feel pretty proud of the way some of my characters look. I find it really satisfying to create a look that feels complete, cohesive, and polished with a clear theme that makes sense to the build and/or playstyle of the character. Finding and grinding for those perfect pieces that feel necessary to complete the look always feels really satisfying, even if I change it a couple days later.

Completing six pieces of both hellfire and radiant armor. The first time I got a pinnacle weapon skin unlocked. Every time I make a legendary weapon. The PvP and Fractal Legendary Backpacks. Beating Liadri. Beating the Mad Kings Clocktower the first time. Beating Chalice of Tears the first time. Beating Skipping Stones the first time, without a mesmer. Beating Not So Secret the first time.

Every time I finish every single zone complete and every story on a character, which I've currently done 13 times. Running an active guild for 7 years now (yes we were a prelaunch guild).

Some things. I made Sunrise back in 2012, the game was just a couple of months old... It took long hours of farming, very, very long hours. Then later on making Astralaria, Nevermore and Aurora. Especially Aurora took some time, since I haven't done all the achievements of LS3. Also killing the first raid boss Vale Guardian gave me a feel of accomplishment.

doing all the light in the darkness (bioluminescence) story achieves by myself, without anyone's help

my lnhb which i know can be meaningless for some people, but i was v happy when i got it bc i felt like i carried my own weight

uhhh lmao i don't have much to be proud of in this game

oh that one time i didnt die at sabetha wow much accomplishment

oh and all the times i didnt fly off ledges using ride the lightning as weaver

Getting 2 full sets of Ascended Armor, Weapons and Trinkets for my Guardian and Ranger, and the Fractal Omnipotion, all that as a f2p, cause i could not buy the xpack at the time.I also managed to have 1k350g one time as a f2p, just playing the game and selling the stuff i could sell, and then i spent it all on the frigin Zephyrite Boxes lel.

I also recently finished my Ad Infinitium, tough that was not as a f2p xD

Don't consider much of the stuff i did after getting the xpacks, cause i think i was "over prepared" when i got them, brezed through HoT with my Guardian since i played him so much in Fractals, same with PoF and the Living Worlds hehe.

Had nothing better to do in game so i jump in pvp last season.. did 10 match jump out with platinum tittle. 9 out of 10 win. Was quite proud .. and lucky :)I miss HA from gw1. Gw2 pvp is nothing near that.Im a casual player.. so i enjoy this game at my own way and i do all achievenents in each update.. i havent really feel too accomplished in this game.. not as much as i did in gw1. In gw1, i played a lot of pvp and had a bunch of eu and na friends. It was most fun in my gaming life. These days, i find real life is a much greater scale of how i feel accomplishment than in game :p gw2 is just a game. A nice game tho.

@"Mea.5491" said:Hm... Nothing that is considered "valuable" to other players. However, I've been playing since beta and I still manage to have fun in the game on a daily basis. Not sure if that's an "accomplishment" but I'm quite proud of it anyway, lol. :tongue:

Haha thats pretty cool thinking :) two thumbs up

Im still working my way through, i dont even know whats what yet. I know the places ive been somewhat. But the game is overwhelming for newer players there is so much and not a lot of ingame hints or explanation. I find i spend more time looking up stuff than playing the game, thats so ugghhh

I have a list of best gw2 moments, some of them are probably silly to other people, but I don't care.The number one spot has to be My wife and I defeating Mordremoth for the first time. We had banged our heads on that last story section for a week before we managed to tweak our characters builds and figure out the best way to utilize our Ranger (me) Elementalist (wife) combo.

Soloing dungeon stories is pretty high on my list. nothing feels quite so fantastic as doing group content without the group :P

My favorite moments are actually group accomplishments, not personal ones:

• Being present at the "world first" Tequatl kill (for newer players: it took several days after the initial revamp before anyone managed it with core-only specs, when maps were still segregated by World)
  • Nearly any "meta" event completion during the so-called Living World Season 1 period; in general, those were never guaranteed, so it required teamwork by a full map of PUGs to pull it off.
  • Defeating Mai Trin at L50, with a rag tag group of non-elite players. (When L50 was max level and Mai Trin was still challenging.)

Individually: Mai Trin/8 Orbs when it was first available, Core-only builds. (Honestly, I'm not sure I could pull it off again.)

Completing the HoT maps (and the achievements for them) and all story missions (base, HoT and PoF) solo.Getting the Ascended spec collections.Having all crafting professions maxed.Also whenever I can help someone with a jp, or with directions or a portal that makes me happy and is a small "accomplishment" on its own for me.

Now I'm AP hunting and at the same time I need to create a Warrior, a Gurdian, a Revenant and Elementalist to unlock their specs too since I have the others.