GW2 ERP TORUNAMENT JUST PASSED 10K Viewers

Lacko.6572

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10k of what?

Edit: Under instruction from a moderator I'm putting the text of a following post into this one. It was removed because it quoted a deleted post, but a lot of the following discussion makes no sense without it.

"It was a genuine question. I know nothing about this tournament except that a few people have linked to videos of it on this forum today, but with little/no explanation of what it is and a clear assumption that everyone reading it will already know.

I assume it has nothing to do with Enterprise Resource Planning or...the other thing I know as ERP. Going by the text on the video preview I guess it's 'Elitist Raid Party?'. But that still doesn't tell me what this exciting 10k is. Are they raising money like Pink Day in LA and have reached $10,000? Did someone get 10,000 damage? Have 10,000 people entered?"

@Kurrilino.2706 said:

@"DRfear.5234" said:

Honestly, big shame on ArenaNet for not sponsoring this.....

Why is it a shame ?

It's a private group of people celebrating them self. Nothing to see here.

why would fifa sponsor any football match, it's just a group of people celebrating themselves, nothing to see here.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@"DRfear.5234" said:

@Danikat.8537 said:10k of what?

bananas

It was a genuine question. I know nothing about this tournament except that a few people have linked to videos of it on this forum today, but with little/no explanation of what it is and a clear assumption that everyone reading it will already know.

I assume it has nothing to do with Enterprise Resource Planning or...the other thing I know as ERP. Going by the text on the video preview I guess it's 'Elitist Raid Party?'. But that still doesn't tell me what this exciting 10k is. Are they raising money like Pink Day in LA and have reached $10,000? Did someone get 10,000 damage? Have 10,000 people entered?

Viewers ;) which is crazy ammount for Guild wars, considering that the community is hyper casual and ont interact with the twitch

@Danikat.8537 said:

@"DRfear.5234" said:

@Danikat.8537 said:10k of what?

bananas

It was a genuine question. I know nothing about this tournament except that a few people have linked to videos of it on this forum today, but with little/no explanation of what it is and a clear assumption that everyone reading it will already know.

I assume it has nothing to do with Enterprise Resource Planning or...the other thing I know as ERP. Going by the text on the video preview I guess it's 'Elitist Raid Party?'. But that still doesn't tell me what this exciting 10k is. Are they raising money like Pink Day in LA and have reached $10,000? Did someone get 10,000 damage? Have 10,000 people entered?

it has been explained more in detail here on the forum & reddit and on his youtube and twitter, ERP is an Elite raiding tournament, where they goal is to defeat the wing before the other team youre against (1v1)

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/84425/erp-3-hypemore info https://matcherino.com/t/erp

@Danikat.8537 said:I assume it has nothing to do with Enterprise Resource Planning or...the other thing I know as ERP. Going by the text on the video preview I guess it's 'Elitist Raid Party?'. But that still doesn't tell me what this exciting 10k is. Are they raising money like Pink Day in LA and have reached $10,000?

Community raid tournament - Elitist Raiding Party, 11000 viewers, 300000 gold + 3500$ pricepool.

@blazerzen.5294 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:I assume it has nothing to do with Enterprise Resource Planning or...the other thing I know as ERP. Going by the text on the video preview I guess it's 'Elitist Raid Party?'. But that still doesn't tell me what this exciting 10k is. Are they raising money like Pink Day in LA and have reached $10,000?

Community raid tournament - Elitist Raiding Party, 11000 viewers, 300000 gold + 3500$ pricepool.

$5000 now

@JPUlisses.8756 said:They spammed me with this event all weekend. They come to all LFG groups join spam copy paste about the event and leave.

This wasnt Teapot and he openly stated on his stream that anyone doing that should stop, as its not the way he wants to advertise it.

@JPUlisses.8756 said:They spammed me with this event all weekend. They come to all LFG groups join spam copy paste about the event and leave.

This wasnt Teapot and he openly stated on his stream that anyone doing that should stop, as its not the way he wants to advertise it.

That is good. I'm bored of blocking people but the worst part is how they keep saying the game will die without Teapot and spreading Anet hate yet they stay in GW2 just for the sake of being toxic. Sends terrible bad image for new players which I believe is their main target which in a way harms the game and turn their prohecy true. Wish Anet did something to stop this from spreading.

I was confused and kinda shocked at first because of "ERP" where at first a specific kind of roleplaying is meant. But as I looked into the thread I was relieved that it wasn't what I thought at first.

My dearest congratulations to everyone being a part of it! <3
I wish everyone good luck and may the RNG be with you!

@"Brandon Uzumaki.1524" said:I saw people saying that Anet was kinda going to sponsor it, they were even going to put a "no down state" mechanic like in that WvW week to spice things up, but Teapot was going to use a camera mode that was against the ToS of Guild Wars 2, so it was either Anet or the Camera mod, and Teapot choose the latter.

Unless Teapot or ANet has said anything like that then I'm pretty sure thats just conjecture and typical "internet rumoring". If you have a source or anything that'd be nice.