So how you all like the Templates after actually trying them out?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Randulf.7614" said:Are they live now?

No, they are not. This poll is a bit premature. That one person who voted so far still has no actual experience with them, so they don't know what they're talking about.

I find the options a bit weird too. Dislike is one option, but the opposite is "strongly like"? What's that? Positive bias? Why is there no "strongly dislike" then? Based on the current options we'd need "strongly dislike" as well. And a regular "like" and "dislike" would be fitting as well, if you put a "strong" option in there.. Last but not least, there's no option for being indifferent to them.

All in all, I don't get this incomplete poll.

I gained 3 whole bank tabs from the gear templates. This is good.I'm a simple man with 1 WvW build and 1 PvE build on most of my characters save for a couple, so I'm fine with the free extras.I could also free up more space by using stacks of ascended weapon boxes and give all my characters both PvE and WvW underwater weapons without fear of taking up precious bank space.Can store more junk in my bank.Fun times.

@borgs.6103 said:I gained 3 whole bank tabs from the gear templates. This is good.I'm a simple man with 1 WvW build and 1 PvE build on most of my characters save for a couple, so I'm fine with the free extras.I could also free up more space by using stacks of ascended weapon boxes and give all my characters both PvE and WvW underwater weapons without fear of taking up precious bank space.Can store more junk in my bank.Fun times.

I know this is crazy. So much bag space I dont know what to freaking do!!!

I use one build on every character so I will never need this feature. But they merged it with the traits panel which is annoying, it should have a separate panel. Whatever, it's just a minor annoyance. The fact that it's not free is stupid (it was free in GW1), I'd rather pay for player housing. :tongue:

The 2nd build template seems to be linked to the PvP build permanently. (Thought it would just copy the stuff you had there at the first time.) So if I change something in PvP lobby in the PvP build window (seperate from the normal hero/equipment panel) it does change the 2nd build template.

Don't know if this was intended.

@Luthan.5236 said:The 2nd build template seems to be linked to the PvP build permanently. (Thought it would just copy the stuff you had there at the first time.) So if I change something in PvP lobby in the PvP build window (seperate from the normal hero/equipment panel) it does change the 2nd build template.

Don't know if this was intended.

great catch

Gear slots are good

Skill slots are exactly what I expected except worse because they did in fact remove the PvP and WvW skill/trait system and now these take up one of the three slots each if you still want the functionality

@Kanok.3027 said:

@Mea.5491 said:I'd rather pay for player housing. :tongue:

People said the same thing about this feature for GW2, so let me just say this:
be careful what you wish for.

Can you imagine the absolute shit show if they redid all the home instances and made you pay 500gems for home node slots?