Outrageous! (Thunderhorse Staff skin)

I don't usually complain about this kind of stuff, but I think this is an absolute travesty! Honestly, how could you?

Look. I had one dream and that was to play staff/shortbow daredevil pairing the Dreamer with a staff that makes horsey sounds (don't judge me, okay?). And you go and fuck it all up by giving it lightning sound effects? It's a thunderhorse staff. How could you miss this opportunity?

It's time to take a stand, guys. We need more horsey sounds. Cmon, ANet. This is the next best thing to an expansion!

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I guess they went with thunderhorse staff.

Thunder and lightning; very, very frightening

Well, that is just unacceptable, isn't it? Look at the horse head on the staff! It's neighing in fury! But there's a problem. Its squeaker is broke as a drive-thru menu speaker! All it does is crackle with static!

Do the right thing, ANet. Give this horsey its voice back!

@AliamRationem.5172 said:I don't usually complain about this kind of stuff, but I think this is an absolute travesty! Honestly, how could you?

Look. I had one dream and that was to play staff/shortbow daredevil pairing the Dreamer with a staff that makes horsey sounds (don't judge me, okay?). And you go and kitten it all up by giving it lightning sound effects? It's a thunderhorse staff. How could you miss this opportunity?

It's time to take a stand, guys. We need more horsey sounds. Cmon, ANet. This is the next best thing to an expansion!

I concur. I want GW2 to sound more hoarse.

/bows

@AliamRationem.5172 said:Look. I had one dream and that was to play staff/shortbow daredevil pairing the Dreamer with a staff that makes horsey sounds (don't judge me, okay?). And you go and kitten it all up by giving it lightning sound effects? It's a thunderhorse staff. How could you miss this opportunity?

it is because of this bow that my game is played in complete muted

Get a real horse in your room, I don't wanna hear anymore horse sound or I will an epileptic seizure

To be fair no one in Tyria would know what a horse sounds like. They'd probably expect them to sound like centaurs.

(Now I'm trying to remember if Mr. Gum Drops makes any noise. I don't think so, but the Labyrinth is so noisy anyway it's hard to tell.)

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@AliamRationem.5172 said:Look. I had
one
dream and that was to play staff/shortbow daredevil pairing the Dreamer with a staff that makes horsey sounds (don't judge me, okay?). And you go and kitten it all up by giving it lightning sound effects? It's a thunder
horse
staff. How could you miss this opportunity?

Get a real horse in your room, I don't wanna hear anymore horse sound or I will an epileptic seizure

You know you can mute just that and a few other items right? On the options menu go to the sound options and change 'Other Players Unique Item Sounds' to 'Mute Projectiles Only' (or off, which will affect things like Bolt as well).

@Danikat.8537 said:

@AliamRationem.5172 said:Look. I had
one
dream and that was to play staff/shortbow daredevil pairing the Dreamer with a staff that makes horsey sounds (don't judge me, okay?). And you go and kitten it all up by giving it lightning sound effects? It's a thunder
horse
staff. How could you miss this opportunity?

You know you can mute just that and a few other items right? On the options menu go to the sound options and change 'Other Players Unique Item Sounds' to 'Mute Projectiles Only' (or off, which will affect things like Bolt as well).

anything BUT the Dreamer, i need Anet to add a new sound effects option 'Mute Dreamer'

i'd mute my discord if i see someone in raid using Dreamer