Should the public instance for the Marionette fight be permanently available?

Should the public instance for the Marionette fight be permanently available?  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Should the public instance for the Marionette fight be permanently available?

• Yes
    • No

100% yes on keeping the public version next to the instanced private squads. Have 1 hour the Dragonfall meta and the other hour the marionette or make it x times a day like lets say Tripple Trouble or any other worldboss. This way all players have a chance to complete it and/or enjoy it on a daily basis and keep the more difficult 50 ppl private squad verion as it is at the same time.

I agree with Inculpatus cedo that Marionette is more fun than Dragonstorm.

Edited by Aaralyna.3104
  • Like 15

Just make it an actual worldbosss on the actual Lornar's Pass map. Many of the organizational and technical issues brought about by the current iteration will be solved if it's not instance based. Almost every single issue that has been brought up is a consequence of one thing: the 50 person squad limit, for an event that is just barely exactly doable with 50 people as currently implemented.

Edited by Boogiepop Void.6473
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Yes. keep the public and 50 person private option just like the Dragonstorm instance.  The devs might listen to us if we get enough responses to this poll, but they will never add it back to the Lornar's pass map. (nor should they) This is why we have the scrying pool. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Yes, I think they should Keep it.  Each time I've done the public version, we've won easily. 

I think they changed the time on it too. When I did it yesterday, it was at an odd hour (my time zone) and the same time as Dragonstorm. Today it was after Dragonstorm, at an even hour.

• Like 2

Good initiative with the poll, OP!

I think they should keep both public and private versions, just like Dragonstorm. They should just make it so it wouldn't be up at the same time with Dragonstorm, making them alternate with each other every hour would be the best way to go about it.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Absolutely, especially if they don't adjust the scaling of private squads. If there's no public option and squads on the LFG require 100+ LI from raiding, a lot of people are never going to see the fight. Public can be dubious and doesn't guarantee a win but it's a lot easier to get into and has a better chance of winning.

Plus you can plan around an event happening at XX:00. You can't plan around being a pug in a LFG group.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Savoren.3910 said:

Good initiative with the poll, OP!

I think they should keep both public and private versions, just like Dragonstorm. They should just make it so it wouldn't be up at the same time with Dragonstorm, making them alternate with each other every hour would be the best way to go about it.

I think they did that now...alternating the two events. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

guys, it can't be made a WB on the actual open world because it was defeated and destroyed in Season 1 - which is why it's only accessible now via the Scrying Pool.

Making the public fixture permanent just like Dragonstorm is alright - make one of them spawn every other hour, then in the future they could add other epics fights (like The Breachmaker) in the same fashion, slotting it in half-an-hour later, then one more maybe... and so on.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2