Which version of End of Dragons will you purchase?

Which version of End of Dragons will you purchase?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of End of Dragons will you purchase? (or did you purchase already)

• Ultimate
    • Deluxe
    • Standard
    • None for now

Can’t justify the Deluxe and Ultimate if the only thing extra you get is:

• Additional Character Slot (for those who love making alts, yeah we get it lol)
  • Shing Jea Dragon Boat Skiff Skin (I’m sure they’ll come out with better looking boat skins so I’d hold off and wait for that tbh)
  • Canthan Raptor Skin (better looking raptor skins out there but to each their own)
  • Identity Repair Kit (why not a ‘Total’ makeover kit?)
  • 4000 gems (nice, thanks I guess)

Additionally, I can't justify considering getting the other two versions when the announcement was lacklustre and didn't seem like it had lots to offer other than nostalgia (which I'm forever thankful for) and new elite specs (which I still feel should've all been teased in this announcement).

Overall, I'm good with the standard version and there's no right answer to what people should purchase, however, you guys should've given us more in the announcement because we deserve it and I just don't believe what we got today deserves my money for the Deluxe or Ultimate. Can't wait to try out the elite specs though in BETA next month!

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Ultimate comes with all the Deluxe items if I'm reading correctly.

Yes which I mentioned if someone was going to buy gems in the future anyway to just go for the ultimate. The deluxe package really isn’t all that worth it unless you really really want the skins but chances are better ones will be released at or soon after the expansion goes live. 

1 hour ago, Tseison.4659 said:

Can’t justify the Deluxe and Ultimate if the only thing extra you get is:

• Additional Character Slot (for those who love making alts, yeah we get it lol)
  • Shing Jea Dragon Boat Skiff Skin (I’m sure they’ll come out with better looking boat skins so I’d hold off and wait for that tbh)
  • Canthan Raptor Skin (better looking raptor skins out there but to each their own)
  • Identity Repair Kit (why not a ‘Total’ makeover kit?)
  • 4000 gems (nice, thanks I guess)

FYI, the identity repair kit includes a name change token AND a total makeover kit.  If you have a character with a name you'd like to change, it's a decent thing to have.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

i got the standard one. i'll get the gems when i'll need. 

i would have liked to get at least the medium one but the raptor skin is terrible and the boat has a sad zelda windwalker cheap copy vibe.

the back with the fish is horrible (who would ever use it ? ) and the weapon set is a cheap black lion set on which they totally glued dragons. 

why did i get it now if i am not happy ? i think they need money if htey start preselling sixx months before the official date and i REALLY want fishing

Ordered the Ultimate because I buy gems quite often and that is a good offer compared to normal price.

On sidenote: bit suprised that so many people don't seem to understand what "first look" means, but then it's the internet so.. yeah, go figure.

• Like 3

I was ready for ultimate pack but... idk, the way they talked about Jory and Kas coming to the front... nothing against them, it's just... I feel it's too darn old and repetitive. I like the stories about the Norn and even the Charr better, and not coincidentally both got shafted big with the saga debacle... and now we're back to those 2 humans one more time, really? It turns me off. I love the fishing and the skiff mechanics, events but other than that... it feels more like that Saga announcement with "assumed" xpack-lvl features than a proper expansion... more strikes, just one more guild hall (I was baffled they didn't try anything new with that and just repeated the failed formula).

Probably too early to judge but I'm not feeling this one too much. Especially after IBS Champions 😕

No brainer.  Snatched it up this morning and got some of my stuff.  I will just have to do without my coffee and donut this morning.  Can't wait to go around prancing off my cloak of many colours.  Also got some sort of LW mission.  Will have to look more into that when I have more time.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Standard Edition, probably on pre-purchase once they'll have revealed everything.

I've bought both HoT and PoF Ultimates, but always had something I wanted from them (gems and char slot at HoT moment, Lily of Elon for PoF).

This time, I simply don't like the skins proposed, don't need more character slot and don't particularly need this much gems. I was also a lot more hyped by HoT and PoF announcements.

I also told myself I'll never buy gems with real money again after these lootboxes for the only dyable mount skins available in the game, and the fiasco of the rollback where I felt left out.

I wanted the extra character slot and inventory slot and after that it's basically 1/2 price 4000 gems, which I will eventually use. For the amount of time I play this game I have no problem paying for the upgrade since I never spend any other real money buying gems or on monthly fees.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ScyeRynn.4218 said:

Who told you I wasn't going to buy it? Already pre-orded the ultimate pack baby😎

The only one who said they prob weren't going to buy it was you. And the only one wanting to give attention is you. Never asked you for it. But appreciated all the same 😏

"slating people on it"? When did I put someone down directly for wanting to buy it? I said it deserves no money, but if you like it or want it then buy it. I'll def need it for the new elite specs theorycrafting.

I've been reading this thread and I only want to add something: you are looking really ridiculous on this discussion, to be honest. Those emotes only make it worse.