Willbender Feedback Thread

Fire Attunement.9835

On 8/17/2021 at 7:23 PM, Aeolus.3615 said:

Offhand felt terrible, think wil be a discarded weapon by players like soulbeast dagger...

Soulbeast dagger didn't get discarded. At least not in raids, both power (for some encounters sword is better) and condi SB uses the dagger main hand.
Guardian certainly has better options for off hand at the moment, even with the addition of off sword. In PvE, shield is a weird choice cuz of 4 skill. Focus seems like a better pick. We have selfish specs running around in group instanced content, WB is slightly under-performing (with 37k dmg benchmark posted somewhere on the internet).

8 hours ago, Excell.1042 said:

The first thing that comes to my mind about this spec is that switching this spec on should remove all animation locking on the guardian. It's supposed to be a mobility based spec but we have these ridiculous animation locks that shouldnt be there on a mobility based spec:

Staff 4, Sword 3, Hammer 2 and 5, GS 2 (The slow part should be removed) If we're supposed to be mobile we should be able to chase, no?

Agree on that, would be nice to be able to move with this specific elite spec equipped, since it's so glassy it should not be a problem in pvp also, Sword #3, staff #4, hammer #5 are all skills that are not super aggressive, Sword #3 would benefit the most from this change, bringing something new to the "willbender" plate

- Virtues

The numbers of hits to trigger the virtue is too high. Justice range and aftercast feels very off, even warrior gs5 feel more reliable.

- Sword

Damage too low, skill 4 should nuke, or give quickness to pair with main hand. Sword 5 have same issues with justice.

- Skills

Flash combo dmg is too low, maybe scale it to be on par with fist flurry. For the heal, is it doesn't count as a block? Because it keeps get interupted from normal, blockable CC's.

Heaven's Palm dmg in open world too low, and in pvp it doesn't bring anything new. In the stream, it's mentioned to use as an isolation skill for a target and downstate, but in reality, its not. Daredevil elite or even dragons maw do this job miles better. Maybe lower the cast time, or add finisher on downed opponents to make this skill worth to consider.

- Traits

Too many stat bump type traits, its uninteresting. Restorative virtue design clashing with the grandmasters, when you want to maximize the boons gain from virtues during its duration. Give us Interesting trait like Firebrand daze on axe, or dragonhunter dmg on f2. Maybe add taunt on heal trait, to encourage RoF use.

I like the idea of Guardian having some mobility, I hope the Willbender gets fleshed out into something thats not just a worse (better) S/S shiro rev or a worse (better) daredevil.

A lot has been said about the virtues/skills/traits already so I just want to add some minor thing: Willbender adds some evades, which I really like, however Guardian synergizes with blocks... So maybe add to the minor adept trait that evading an attack counts as blocking it?

Also it would be nice to have the evade on F1, too, or a trait that makes every dash/leap an evade frame.

• Like 2

From my personal playstyle, Willbender was the most painful to play with among the 3. There are many reasons for that.

Chief among them being : the animation time are far too slow. Offhand swords in particular. There is a windup time along with an animation time which essentially make the offhand sword a bad choice of offhand weapon for a fast paced elite spec. That trend continues with the Virtue skills and Elite skill of the spec. Everything is sluggish.

Now if it hit hard, I wouldn't mind the slow animations. After all, if you have a very obvious tell and deliberate animation, you're expected to hit hard.. But not in this case. Most of the skills dont rival any of the other elite specs in term of damage.

Movement wise, most of the skills are too short ranged, which added with the above slow animation makes the entire process more of a pain than using weapon skills to shadowstep.

Virtues need a rework so they work with core traits.. They dont pair and support eachother well.

I believe there is potential in a quick strike heavy class, but either I'm not playing it right, or this isn't it yet.

Edited by Naxos.2503
  • Like 1

Having played it more im starting to enjoy it.

It fares a lot better against multiple enemies, no news there it doesn't fit especially well and should be adjusted really. Having said that i tried to keep the numbers low, 2 or 3 enemies to get a feel for it.

Opening a fight with crashing courage makes you very, very tanky. Loads of protection, resolution, resistance. I feel like a better player than me could go full berserker, take power for power and still be totally fine. Maybe they'll need to gear for some concentration.

Permeating Wrath feels like a necessity for damage, at least if you go into radiance, which i dont love. It works though, gives you close to full uptime on justice. Tyrants momentum works well here as a GS #2 will top that buff off more or less immediately and with 3 hits to activate justice proc it'll stay up pretty consistently (not sure it matters if it falls off, you can top it back up pretty quickly). It feels a bit stronger than DH, just about.

15 second on the stunbreak feels good and necessary, sitting in cc is a death sentence. I kind of wish there was easier access to an instant shadowstep like Judges Intervention, elite feels worthless without it. Instant shadowsteps are fun and can open up cool combos. I'd rather one shadowstep utility that the ten low impact gap closers in the kit. Feel like it'd make physical skills feel a bit less of a weak meditation alternative.

Lack of burn availability feels like a mistake. If justice isn't available (the charge fails semi often) then your looking at Judges Intervention for a low duration burn or a static utility like purging flames to do damage, it doesn't work especially well. Maybe adding a justice proc to sw #4 on the first hit would help? That feels bad and needs something.

Edited by Caid.4932
  • Like 2

Playing more PvP, what sword #4 needs to be changed to is some kind of soft-CC. Possibly need some on F1 also.

You can close the gap to the target, but, if they keep running in a circle you can't follow up with any of your damage skills.

Literally, you outplay Willbender by walking in a circle.

Dashes, Teleports, they don't help. You close the gap, and they immediately re-open it. You start casting Sw#3, Sw#4, Gs#2, etc, the target is already out of range.

There has to be some more lockdown to make this at all viable.

The utilities in theory provide CC, but, they don't. Because you can't run them, because Meditations are still mandatory to survive. And even if you do, they suffer the same issue that you can't land them after closing the gap with teleports. By the time you finish the cast, the target has already walked out of range.

Edited by Ragnar.4257
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Neva Eilhart.5347 said:

A bit of a detail maybe but, I've found a very interesting interaction between Tenacious Defense / Communal Defense (in Valor branch) and F3 on Willbender.

You can open a fight, drop everything you got to maximize the procs on F3 granting you Aegis very quickly, and watch that F3 cooldown being recharged very quickly because of the amount of Aegis blocks and no internal CD to Tenacious Defense. Paired with some Alacrity given by Phoenix Protocol, it seems it could be very powerful... I've tested it and it pretty much guarantees F3 is up every 12 seconds or so.

What do you guys think ?

I messed around with that and it was kind of fun. Damage wasn't there at all and kind of puts you in a support role that the class feels ill fitted for. It might be different if it wasn't competing with core or firebrand but both offer a lot more than willbender in that regard. You put out a lot of aegis but very little else on willbender, your kind of leaning heavily on core utilities and traits that it has better access to.

It might be different if that alacrity buff could be shared with the virtue trait but I'm not sure thats a great idea really. Its a very strong and unique buff and I think guardian has a lot of them already. Quickness might make more sense as then your stepping on firebrands toes more which feels healthier in terms of class balance.

• Like 1

proposed changes:

F1  activating gives quickness for 3 sec.

F2 450 range ,heals you for 3500hp

F3 same

Righteous sprint - increase your movement speed by 25% , you are selfish and you do not longer give boons or heal to your allies. 

Traits:

1st row:

- activating virtues gives you superspeed for 1.5 sec

- reduces offhand sword and physical skills cooldowns by 20%

- increase reversal of fortune to 2 sec

second row:

-activating another virtue reduces cooldown of remaining ones by 5 sec.

-willbender flames dmg increase by 66% and every third attack cripples your foes for 1.5 sec

- activating courage gives you boons (stays the same)

Third row:

-gain alacrity and regeneration for 5 sec when you use resolve, but you no longer have intial heal but instead you heal for 750 for every attack you do, 5 sec duration 1 sec internal cd

- stays the same

- courage no longer gives you aoe targeting instead you teleport to your target or forward, but you must attack your target to get boons , if you dont attack you gain 15 stacks of weekness for 10 sec.  1 sec icd, 5 sec duration. 750 range.

Sword skills:

4# faster the attack, increase dmg by 50%

5# evade 3/4

Utilities:

Increase all utilities cd by 5-10 sec cause of 20% cooldown decrease trait.

Elite skill:

You enter the shadow meditation form, nobody can attack you nor you can attack or use skills for 3 sec, giving you superspeed for 5 sec. You may use only virtues. 90 sec cd.

And here you go. This is Willbender that is supposed to be. Not that abomination we have now. And it only took me 20 mins and 0 water bottles.

Edited by Ragnarox.9601
  • Like 2

This is my thought based on WvW (1v1, roaming and blobs) :

I think at the moment it's too weak, and that you can do way better as core guard for most of the fight. The only strong point are that this spec is good for getting out of bad situation and if you engage with your F3 in big group, it SOMETIME works thanks to the aegis.

I think the "willbender flames" should be like an aoe around the character and not an fixed on the ground aoe. Something like "Zealot's Flame", it would make it usefull for pvp because right now it's useless as players are not golems.

"Flowing Resolve" would need to clean 2 conditions not just movements conditions and it would still be weak as you need 10 hits to get close to "virtue of resolve" heal and 15 hits to be above. I don't really have a solution, may be making "Permeating Wrath" trait applied to all virtues (without the burn stack just the 3 hits to gain the effect).

I think just that would make huge difference.

After that I would also hope this :

"Executioner's Calling" would be way better if it wasn't a 2 step skill, we all know that skills with 2 animation aren't that great for pvp. It's like the first strike say "be carefull big damage incoming" to your enemy.

"Crashing Courage" with a little more range even 150 I would take it! For me it's my go in skill as "Flowing Resolve" would be my get out one. And the problem is that a lot of time I have to use it than press another movement skill to close the remaining gap. If not you are probably dead by the time you get your enemy in range of it. Also may be 10sec (in wvw) less cooldown would be cool.

And that's all! I still like the ideas of this spec and wish to see it at least decent for pvp to having fun with it. Good luck to the devs and I hope to see good changes.

Willbender needs more Weakness access to survive better in melee.

Nerfing Whirling Light from 3s to 1.5s in PvP & WvW was unnecessary, this should be 3 seconds per hit in all game modes. It needs to hit a larger area though to actually be effective and should be at least 180 radius.

Edited by Ezrael.6859

I’m going to have to agree with what several others have said here. Willbender feels like it was literally thought up and cobbled together at the last minute before they revealed it. There just seems to be no coherent thought process to the elite spec and it’s overall performance suffers greatly because of it. It doesn’t synergize well at all with any of the core guardian traitlines and doesn’t even do a good job of synergizing with its OWN traitline. It’s damage is extremely lackluster, it’s mobility is anything but mobile, and it’s survivability is in the gutter. So what exactly is this espec suppose to be other than a free kill and a liability?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

First, of all thank you for doing beta phases and creating feedback sections. 

My first impression is this feels like an alpha more than a beta, especially for Willbender. 

This is a WvW and PvP feedback. 

(Coming from a thief main, defending guardians is going to feel weird, i can feel it^^)

1.  Interesting class design 

Contrary to Harbinger, which a lot of players have reported to be very lackluster in terms of innovation and class design, I feel like Willbender has a lot of potential. 

The idea of having a high mobile roaming Guardian obviously switches things around and brings something fresh. 

2. Minor problem : Lack of damage

Every player has noticed that Willbender does no damage. 

This obviously needs to be adressed. 

It is however a minor problem right now since numbers are easy to increase. 

3. Major problem : Willbender skills 

Willbender skills are a major problem in my opinion since they result from design problems rather than numbers. 

Sword 4 and 5 are very hard, not to say impossible, to land. They need some kind of tracking system on the target. They also need to be way more fluid. Revenant off hand sword could be a good point of reference for quality of life combat skills. 

The virtues design is interesting but just underpowered at the moment imo. 

F1 needs to do more damage and F2 needs to output way more healing.

F1, F2,F3 as movement skills should be reworked to be more fluid and consistent. As an exemple, F3 gives stability at the end of the port. But if you're going to port in a teamfight, with a scourge fearing everyone every 3 sec, you want stability at the beginning of the port, not at the end, or it just gets interrupted constantly. 

F1,F2,F3 should also have way better tracking system on targets to reduce random/weird ports. 

F1,F2,F3, need passive especially F2 with passive aegis. 

In the present state, the Willbender elite is sadly useless will never be used over renew. It needs to bring something more. 

Same goes for most of the utilities. 

4. Major problem : Substain

Obviously, Willbender can zoom around and therefore doesn't need as much substain as a static guardian. 

However, right now, it has almost 0 substain. 

A potential fix could be to split F2 between game modes, and remove the 5 target marker in pvp. F2 would output a lot more healing when activated (for each attack). You could also time F2 with your bursts, etc. 

Passive aegis may also be necessary. 

The Willbender healing skill should also be reworked in order for it to be (1) way more powerful in terms of healing and (2) more in line with a class that is designed to be consistantly mobile. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2021 at 8:58 AM, Neva Eilhart.5347 said:

Lol, I just saw a Harbringer chaining 2 Veteran Hydra kills near Amnoon in a matter of 10 seconds each or something. Meanwhile, my own Hydra on WB was at about 60%HP.

If only she would stay in my flames as these golems from the preview stream did...

Just burst them harder, WB is more than capable of "stunlocking" hydras with burst damage.

https://streamable.com/1g0iix

Edit: have another, this time without using quickness
https://streamable.com/fh7ob3

Edited by cat.8975
  • Like 1

I think it would be interesting, if the Willbender’s Virtues were stances (or froms) providing a passive effect.

The F-skills keep the mobility (and improve on it. 450 range and long casttimes feel slow an clunky) and provide maybe a stonger effect for a little while like they do right now, but after that active time is over you keep a passive effect based on the last Virute used (only 1 passive instead of the 3 passives core guardian and the other elite specs get).. That would pair nicely with the passive virtue traits from the other traitlines that feel useless atm and would fit the Monk theme very well.

In the current version you just loose a lot of that makes a guardian interesting (Virtues and synergies) with, to little payoff.

• Like 2

The delay between the dash on the f1 (Rushing Justice) and Willbender Flames coming out could probably be shortened a tad. It's incredibly easy to accidentally interrupt the flames and miss out on those extra hits to proc the "passive". Is it possible to remove aftercasts from skills? If so, Rushing Justice could definitely use that, and the followup WBF could be sped up a bit so it doesn't feel so clunky/weak.

From the two days I've tested Willbender in PvP (primarily) and in PvE offhandedly, this is my feedback on Willbender. 

The new F1-F3 skills, each one is pretty nice! The mobility is great without a target and allows for kiting or gap closing! 

Rushing Justice should have its secondary animation sped up and the initial impact damage increased to feel meaningful for going on the aggressive. Perhaps increase the damage of the Willbender Flames on this skill as well, to punish people for standing in it. Rushing Justice should also be a leap finisher in my opinion. 

Flowing Resolve is pretty slick, I like Phoenix Protocol, but it feels like it's used for the evade more than for the passive effect due to the small line and high requirement for hits. Perhaps Absolute Resolve could reduce the number of hits required to proc the effect? (Similar to Permeating Wrath.) You could remove the duration increase to justify it. The line should be a water field. The number of attacks on the line should double to 10 as well for how narrow it is. 

Crashing Courage is fun to teleport around with, but I feel the radius could use an increase to 240 or even 300. The AoE feels pretty much ineffective in all scenarios. Indomitable Courage should also grant Stability at the beginning of the cast and not after, it gets awkward losing a 50 (42.5s) stun break because of the wind-up. Crashing Courage should be a blast finisher on where the cast ends. 

Executioner's Calling doesn't hit hard enough for the cast time it requires to pull off, which makes it almost pointless to land. Increase the damage or speed up the animation would do it justice. 

Advancing Strike's rushing forward mechanic feels fun and enjoyable buuut the shadowstep portion of it feels clunky and delays by ~.25-.5s if the target isn't immediately in range. Could be intentional but feels uncomfortable to use if you try to use it for the gap closing on a target. 

Reversal of Fortune is an amazing heal concept, but the fact it's interruptible kinda makes it useless. Perhaps making it grant a stack of stability for 2s could help negate this issue? 

Flash Combo locks you in place and feels awkward to use because of that. I believe making it so it doesn't lock you in place would improve it significantly. Repose could also instant cast as well. 

Whirling Light is fun but feels weird when it forces you to move forward at such an oddly slow pace. Could just be a matter of experience though. I think it should be sped up to 3/4 instead of 1 1/4. 

Heel Crack should get the range increased to 450, 240 is negligible and almost impossible to land unless the person was already stunned or immobilized. 

Roiling Light is fun and switches up stun breaks, the daze is pretty nice too. Could possible make Quick Retribution shadowstep forward instead of rush forward and keep the distance the same. 

Heaven's Palm is a cool concept but I think it should go back to the drawing board from a PvP perspective given that the windup makes it IMPOSSIBLE to land. Maybe make it increase movement speed by 50% while channeling? (Not entirely sure.) 

All three of the adept traits don't seem to be equal from PvP. You're almost always going to take Boon Pact over the other two, Power for Power is not enough to consider taking and Conceited Curate doesn't really change anything. 

Restorative Virtues is a fun trait but it doesn't function with Crashing Courage, and feels weaker compared to the other two traits for what it does. 

Holy Reckoning seems like a trait focused on multiple targets but the radiuses of each Willbender Flames is so small it has no value unless you can immobilize or stun them. 

Vanguard Tactics is probably the best of all three with the Resistance and the fact it grants Protection and Resolution to make up for the fact you don't get initial defensive boons anymore without it. 

Lethal Tempo is a great trait, but I suspect you could merge Restorative Virtues into it for half cooldown reduction based on duration. (6s of the effect reduces the cooldown of said-Virtue by 3s.) 

Phoenix Protocol is a cool trait concept, but the fact it doesn't heal at all kinda makes it pointless to use, especially when you can't share the alacrity or regeneration with allies via Battle Presence. 

Tyrant's Momentum seems like the best trait out of all three of the grandmasters. Nothing should change about this trait.

Deathless Courage sounds incredibly powerful in theory but it's borderline useless with the base duration reduction. Perhaps keep it at 6s but allow it to only increase duration when there are 3 or less seconds remaining of the effect. (Both PvE and PvP.) Otherwise just remove the trait all together, there isn't a big enough tradeoff for using it. 

Now there are some core traits I believe should be adjusted to improve Willbender's effects as well. 

Indomitable Courage should reduce number of strikes required to grant specifically Aegis to 3 to compensate for the fact it no longer reduces Aegis respawn rate to 30s.

Absolute Resolve should reduce the number of hits required to proc the passive effect to 3 instead of 5. 

Concept: 4/5

Trait Synergy: 3/5

Combat Prowess: 2/5

I like the elite specialization but some traits need looked at and Virtues need to be more meaningful. 

Edited by kybraga.7103
Changed my mind on an idea.
  • Like 2

One change I would suggest to make is to entirely revamp how the Willbender's Virtues work. Right now they are clunky, confusing, unintuitive, and just plain bad in any scenario that isn't open-world PvE.

My suggestion would be as followed:

1. Have the Virtue's passive effect immediately activate when pressing one of the F1-F3 buttons. Have this passive effect last until the next F1-F3 skill is pressed. So for example, when pressing F1, Justice's passive would remain active until pressing F2 or F3. What this means is that a willbender would always have one of the Virtue's passive effects up, but not all 3 at once. This should be easy to understand, it would be intuitive, it would make Traits that enhance Virtue passive effects actually viable, and it wouldn't suck, while still feeling different from core guardian.

2. Add a Trait that restores the Virtue's passive effects to their core functionality.

3. Add another Trait (mutually exclusive to the previously suggested Trait) that triples the effectiveness of your Virtue's passives. Have Justice's burning proc 3 times as hard, have Resolve's passive healing be 3 times as much, have Courage's passive Aegis proc 3 times as fast.

4. Buff the Virtue's Flames considerably. Either just give it an all-around massive damage increase, or make it so the first proc as the flames are laid down on the ground deal an insane amount of damage, with consecutive procs being of similar strength to what they are now.

5. Get rid of the after-cast on the Virtues and all other movement-related skills. As others have already brought up, the after-cast just kills any and all chase potential in PvP/WvW.

6. Ditch Lethal Tempo and the Grandmaster Trait related to it. It's counter-intuitive for an assassin and doesn't fit this spec at all. If A-net insists on keeping Lethal Tempo, then have it be a flat damage buff that applies immediately upon engaging the enemy with a Virtue; so no stacking, just give us the +15% / +30% damage outright, I know getting a free +30% damage buff "for free" sounds ridiculous, but on this spec it wouldn't be, given how under-tuned the base damage of this spec is. Even so, I still suggest just getting rid of Lethal Tempo. It's a boring Trait and a bad one at that.

7. Speaking of boring Traits, almost none of the Traits are particularly inspired. Willbender has a lot of crippling drawbacks built into the spec and most of the Traits are various shades of "which crippling drawback do you want to be a little less crippling?". That's not fun design. It's basically the videogame design equivalent of being shot in the leg 3 times and then getting offered a band aid to dress one, and only one of the wounds, but you get to choose which wound you dress! Isn't that fun?!?!?!? Also, where is the Trait that enhances the new Physical Skills? So far every elite spec's Trait Line always has at least one trait that enhances the new Utility Skills the spec gets, but not willbender? Is this an oversight, or intentional design?

• Thanks 5

On 8/17/2021 at 5:19 PM, Afterland.2951 said:

Okay so, here we go;
I dont care much about builds/buffs/nerfs cause if i'm not doing achievments and helping others, i'm on fractals and raids. And since i play only healers on both gamemodes, this doesnt matter too much.
On the other hand i'm SUPER disapointed with the skills animations (particles and effects mostly). 
Core Guardian comes with blue, fire and blue fire. Ok, its a base spec, has its value. Dragonhunter came with traps and some fine animations and particles (like Lb5, Elite trap). Firebrand.. i mean, even the old mantra casts were incredible, tome are amazing, super clerical and fiery. Then comes WB, wichs blue, fire and blue fire all over again. Even Almorra had more beautiful particles and effects on her /sw then WB. Despite the fact that a lot of animations are clunky and sw4 (example) is just a uglier version of Revenants /sw, WHY does he has an AMAZING look on that spining kick utility and ALL the other ones are just Pew Pew? I mean, you guys did f***ing Firebrand look like a GOD and now the Willbender just looks like a guy that likes blue fire and kicks stuff. I'm really sad that he looks this way, i see nothing unique on WB other then the spining kick utility. I'm hoping other specs wont come as boring as this one. 
On the plus side, he got a FINE visual identity base with that colored fire from the utility i previously talked about. Its fine that hes the punch kick guy, but i think is too boring that the WILL BENDER just kicks... punches... at least a magical kick, magical punch whatever. I know that he cant have fire in all skills, i know it should be mainly on skills that apply burn, but particles dont hurt anyone and will make the class way more inviting than what we have atm.

I just kept reading the comments today and want to add: WHY do Willbender has a sw/sw icon if he just uses sword animations on the 4 and 5 /sw? All the other skills are punches, kicks, jumps and blablabla. A fist could do better as a spec icon, even tho i still think wouldnt do much for the spec as a whole, since its desing is so boring.

• Thanks 1

Core guardian is the elite specialization in comparison to the current Willbender.  I suggest Anet to scrap out everything on Willbender and redesign it. Stay on and stick to a theme!  Don't try to blend so many things into one.   No punches, no kicks skill Utility should focus on how to keep the willbender to stay alive or improve battle fluidity. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, kybraga.7103 said:

Heaven's Palm is a cool concept but I think it should go back to the drawing board from a PvP perspective given that the windup makes it IMPOSSIBLE to land.

Well, technically you can use Judge's Intervention while channeling it for a fun trick 😛 But nobody should fall for that one twice. Also it really sucks to bring a specific utility just to make your elite actually viable. Definitely needs a significant rework.

Edited by Andred.1087
  • Like 2

It's the virtues, they don't even sync well with the virtue trait-line.

Rushing justice and flowing resolve are especially problematic, becuz these skills have an extremely weak payoff, the procs are unimpactful.. flowing resolve's healing proc, is so weak in most situations, it's inconsequential, it's one of the reason why willbenders have such a bad sustain.. And willbender flames are so underwhelming, lacking damage, it's more of an afterthought.

Crashing courage is fine as it is, it turns you into a tank for a brief moment; once crashing courage runs its' course, the willbender's weak sustain comes back to end them...   

• Like 3

Willbender will end up like mirage. Everyone in the PoF beta and release day said mirage is the worst elite spec - 100% trash. No sustain and crappy dodges.

And 2 weeks after release, when competent players started to figure out the spec, it turned out to be the most overpowered thing in the game.

Willbender and lack of sustain... did you already notice that you don't have to run full zerk / dual swords and that you have a secondary weaponset and that you have core skills you can equip?

Edited by KrHome.1920
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 14