Lol Anet did you really just copy and paste Bifrost aura?

Cynova.1236

19 hours ago, Kaliwenda.3428 said:

I love the effect of the amulet!  With all those colors, it should match well with lots of different outfits.

One could also say, that with all those colors it's almost guaranteed to clash with most of the different looks. Although that one is hardly surprising, as legendaries are generally something your look has to be designed around, and not something you can count on for completing your already posessed outfit idea.

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, Doggie.3184 said:

It matches none of the edgy Thieves, Revenants and Necros though. Which are the classes I play most, lol.

Good point, I did not consider the edge portion of the community in my thinking.  Tho perhaps if you are sufficiently edge, no one would dare speak up about your choice of rainbows at your back (at least not to your face).  Maybe time to up your edge game.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

One could also say, that with all those colors it's almost guaranteed to clash with most of the different looks. Although that one is hardly surprising, as legendaries are generally something your look has to be designed around, and not something you can count on for completing your already posessed outfit idea.

Another good point.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

17 hours ago, zealex.9410 said:

Op the rainbow is also aurene's aura so id imagine they went with her aura first and foremost.

Logic?! In these forums?! How dare! lol I think it's great but having it be dyeable I think would take it to that next level and would then be included in almost any outfit because why wouldn't her Champion make it their own? 😉 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

I really hope there will be two versions, to have one without an aura. The rainbow aura will not fit with any of my characters aesthetics and I’m probably not the only one. Nothing against rainbows, of course. 🙂 

Scratch that, I just read the new thread on finally being able to turn off legendary trinket auras. So yay for that. 

Edited by Monarc.9726
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I dont really feel like they're the same effects as Bifrost, they're reminescent of it sure, but it's not a copy paste.

I'm not fond of that, since I have no character with Bifrost, or multicolor for that matter. My characters are thematic and could easily pass as lore friendly NPCs, and even Aurene doesn't have a rainbow effect. 

I'm not about to look a gift horse's teeth though. It's still a legendary amulet for basically free.

oooh I wonder if you have this and bifrost equipped together if it will lead to the super bifrost aura you used to get when you transmuted bifrost onto other weapons. At the time it was pretty overboard but compared to the crap we see now . It really wouldn't be too much at all =P 

• Like 1