Every Going to Address warrior's complaints?

Apolo.5942

Just now, AliamRationem.5172 said:

I can think of at least 3 profession forums where that isn't likely...

Yeah, I just went and browsed through Necro, Rev, and Guardian and the complaint in those is mostly centered on EOD specs. Nothing like the general grump in warrior, ele, mesmer forums.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

As explained, all classes are full of it. Unfortunally, too often when someone looses a match, some express this in game in chat. Others jump to this forum.
Just cause you lost a match doesnt mean it is the class. Player skill is still the most obvious reason for a lost or won match. Second is the actual build and last is the balance. This has some effect, but it is very insignificant to the other factors.

• Like 3
  • Confused 7

On 1/26/2022 at 11:25 PM, Apolo.5942 said:

I mean, a cursory look on the Warrior forum will reveal that warrior players are lets say, "NOT happy campers", and have not been for a while and to make matters worse, this new spec has been largely rejected by the community.

Meanwhile Anet: "Berserker is in too good of a spot in pve and pvp right now, so we decided to nerf the spec to be more in line with other classes" 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

On 1/31/2022 at 2:28 PM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

How about a 2s cast time and -300 armor while being cast?

You missed the self stability removal very important, but you gain double hp heal after the cast if you have stability (except in pvp where it is 0.001 coefficient so it gives 2 bonus hp instead of 1 if you have stab) .

Am I doing good Anet balance?

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Vancho.8750 said:

You missed the self stability removal very important, but you gain double hp heal after the cast if you have stability (except in pvp where it is 0.001 coefficient so it gives 2 bonus hp instead of 1 if you have stab) .

Am I doing good Anet balance?

I think the reference went over your head there mate: OG Healing Signet

• Like 1