The elite spec you want for your main - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

The elite spec you want for your main

124>

Comments

• Matoro.9708Matoro.9708 Member ✭✭✭

Crossbow/shortbow engineer. Tags enemies with sticky detonators and ionizers for explosions and charging up shock arcs, think that one heavy weapon from Mass Effect 2. Seeing as gyros are dead, a combat drone in a similar vein is an idea, but that's just copying. Though tech mines from ME1 were cool. Unsurprisingly, engineer in that franchise did a lot right.

I would be happy if they supplement it with a turret rework that work in a way I've laid out before, either leaving it with core, or replacing core skills with something new. Engineer has a lot of useless skills, lets tie them all together and make good horizontal gameplay, not pay $40 for vertical improvements.

Society either needs a turret rework or to free bobby schmurda and I wonder which comes first?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.