How To Build A Proper Sic Em Soulbeast - Video

9 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Yeah I gotcha.

I just don't understand why all of that gun jumping is being reflected on me. If I were Tink, I'd be wanting the guy who got himself disqualified to send me my gold back. I certainly wouldn't expect the streamer hosting the event who has been outright attacked several times, to go out of his way to try and make things right with a person who doesn't want to make things right.

Alright, I suppose you have a point. I didn't expect you on your own to fix this with them as things went. There are also quite a few big talkers who haven't backed up anything as well here.

If I were Tink personally, I probably would have only done the to part, and the from would be after it gets completed to my satisfaction. But hindsight is 20/20.

But whatever. Hopefully things will be better with the next contender.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Six (large) posts later...

Which normally is nitpicky, but the foundation of the topic is this:

Then we have:

When the entire topic was about disputing this. 

In fact, it started off as 'even in 1vX' (meaning always better in 1v1) and 'will out brawl' which later somehow morphed into 'celestial druid loses to tanky soulbeast in 1v1' and 'will out kite'--surely you can see why we're all confused here?

No matter what spin, the foundations weren't proved.  At the most neutral level this ended in a stalemate so we actually have no idea which side would have won.  It's two tank builds and one is actively running from the other, that could take hours to see who makes a mistake or wins via attrition--that isn't fluff, it literally is what it is.  

This is not complex to understand.

1. The challenge issued very literally stated several times: "You get 1000g if you can kill the druid"
  2. An actual written warning about the stipulation of that challenge was given to him. In great detail I explained to him in almost these exact words: "The challenge is loaded. You will never actually kill the druid. It is an impossible task. Worst case scenario for the druid, it just kites you and you'll never kill it and you won't win the 1000g."

Why would anyone be confused as to what the challenge was and what was going to happen after reading that?

Excuses excuses. Time to move on now. Bigo and I will likely arrange something tonight. If not tonight, soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

1. The challenge issued very literally stated several times: "You get 1000g if you can kill the druid"
  2. An actual written warning about the stipulation of that challenge was given to him. In great detail I explained to him in almost these exact words: "The challenge is loaded. You will never actually kill the druid. It is an impossible task. Worst case scenario for the druid, it just kites you and you'll never kill it and you won't win the 1000g."

Why would anyone be confused as to what the challenge was and what was going to happen after reading that?

Excuses excuses. Time to move on now. Bigo and I will likely arrange something tonight. If not tonight, soon.

You can't even stop posting in a topic you said you were going to stop posting in seven posts ago...yikes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Don't strawman it. The challenge was about killing the druid, nothing more.

What happened here was a hard lesson learned for  @hobotnicax.7918 about where overconfidence, toxicity, and apathy gets you.

Hey I'm just a bystander whos been reading this thread.  But I have to say, sure technically that was the "challenge" for your "community event" but we all know what the real argument of the *thread was about, and you lost it 100%. 

You failed to prove the claims you had made, and hobo sure performed in a superior way in the fight. 

Edited by dank.3680
  • Like 4
  • Confused 2

On 6/10/2021 at 3:27 PM, hobotnicax.7918 said:

The fight os happening now.

so basically u won fight cus he barely manage to get u down below 99% hp he left he loses..
but comon like i said a Druid will never be able to kill a proper core ranger/SLB

druid is over nerfed its good at nothing but running and healing it self up how is that giving any1 joy to play..

tbh with you(the NA guy), you lost u left simple as that he got u many times down to below 50% just takes 1 mistake on ur side and u would be dead. while u never managed to do anything to him beside running away.

if the challange was just to kill a druid then why would ascended food be a problem.

admit it u thought u could win the fight by out sustaining but like i said in post before. a druid is never gonna be on par with SLB, SLB is better at everything when comes to wvw

Edited by reddie.5861
  • Like 2

Well, we can def say we have some strong ego's in the GW2 community 🙂 

Edit: I do mean the Author of course, he lost, and proved Druids uselessness. Soulbeast is a better bring almost 100% of the time. 

Did he pay out in the end? I bet he doesn't, as if we expected him to actually pay up because his ego is the size of the moon 

Edited by Gorem.8104
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, hobotnicax.7918 said:

I can do more fights. I'll be on NA until Thursday 😉

So far.. after about 4-5h of roaming, I have to say that NA players are indeed worse than the average EU player. Why, I don't know.

BUT! They are saltier. Got more whispers in this time frame than a few days worth of roaming on EU. Also most try to play some sort of condi build or whatever which I find sad.

You seen the recent full changes thread? beleive me the salt in NA is real and yummy. IOJ created 2 fake guilds just to prove how bad they are at the game. One is tagged "SOS" called "is nothing without IOJ" and the other is a fake Nice guild, which is the main wvw guild on SoS. The salt is seriously unreal and we love every moment of them running away from fights, them being massive hypocrites. Every time they die even with more numbers being on a full/full server its hilarious just how bad the wvw people are on IoJ. 

Some places on NA are just giant salt farms 

8 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

1. You were never the person making the rules for anything. I was the person stating my rules for the challenge. It wasn't a discussion. Both of you should have paid attention and taken it seriously.

Not going to bother responding to anything else from you, but lets look at this for a second.

You don't want to use my rules? Hey, fine, go for it, my rules were in your favor, but you are so busy throwing mud around because you are scared that you don't see it.

Under your rules, you forfeited the fight, period.

On 6/4/2021 at 3:16 AM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

I will quite seriously give you 1000g if you can come on my stream and beat my Celestial Druid setup with any Core Ranger or Soulbeast setup. I'll even let you swap your build multiple times and keep trying as often as you wish until you're done.

I'm in NA servers. Drop me a message if you're interested. Or you know what, we could do it in a Guild Hall. Get at me.

You stated unlimited fights as well as build changes. Yet you did not even finish a single fight and are now refusing to fight again.

Takes a special kind of person for sure.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Umm it was a “duel” to “beat” you. A “duel”, which were words from your own mouth on twitch and titled as a “duel”. A “duel” means you fight. A “duel” isn’t one person chases another person around for 10 minutes and only fight 5% of the time.

You lost by quitting, and all you are doing is showing everyone who reads this thread and watches the duel that you don’t keep your word. You issued the duel challenge, lost, and unwilling to hold up your end of the bargain. 

Nobody likes to lose, but do it with dignity. You should have given the 1k gold to Hobo and congratulated him. You could have taken a loss as a learning experience and made a new GW2 buddy, but instead you chose the opposite. And in doing so lost all your cred in these sections. Poor sportsmanship. 

Edited by Swagger.1459
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Six (large) posts later...

Which normally is nitpicky, but the foundation of the topic is this:

Then we have:

When the entire topic was about disputing this. 

In fact, it started off as 'even in 1vX' (meaning always better in 1v1) and 'will out brawl' which later somehow morphed into 'celestial druid loses to tanky soulbeast in 1v1' and 'will out kite'--surely you can see why we're all confused here?

No matter what spin, the foundations weren't proved.  At the most neutral level this ended in a stalemate so we actually have no idea which side would have won.  It's two tank builds and one is actively running from the other, that could take hours to see who makes a mistake or wins via attrition--that isn't fluff, it literally is what it is.  

No, if one side is being heavily pressured by the other, dishing out minimal damage because they have to kite to stay alive and can’t counter pressure, there is a pretty clear winner in terms of what build is actually strongest. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:

You stated unlimited fights as well as build changes. Yet you did not even finish a single fight and are now refusing to fight again.

Takes a special kind of person for sure.

Takes a special kind of person to not take that ideal within reason.

If there were an all you can eat buffet, and a person walked in the door belligerently yelling insults at everyone, he would be made to leave rather than being invited to stay. Such generalized cause & effect works the same the world around, in any environment, setting, place, or contest. 

At some point you've got to stop making excuses for yourself jumping the gun and buying that guy's way in, and you've got stop making excuses for his behavior. Notice he hasn't even once come in here to refute his bad behavior. You might want to consider the reality behind why that is. Stop making excuses for him. He wasted your gracious buy-in and got himself disqualified. That's on him for walking into my event while belligerently being as toxic as possible, and on you for raising your hand to give him money to do it. No one asked you to give him anything, I certainly didn't.

Stop trying to put this on me. As a person organizing live stream events, you have to understand what it's like to try and work with an aggravated person like that who is completely uncooperative in every way. I won't tolerate that because I don't have to. And I guarantee you that if you were in my position as the person organizing events & entertainment like this, you would immediately understand why event organizers have to boot out the apes. Primarily because they are ruining the event for others including yourself as the organizer, and subsequently to make an example out of them so it doesn't happen again.

When I go against Bigo, it is highly unlikely that he could be anywhere near as toxic as Hobo was. We will more than likely see a clean & respectable event, and I have an idea to separate the prize into smaller prizes over several rounds, so rather than winning big or getting nothing, he will probably win a couple hundred gold at the least. No matter how much gold he wins, you will see me send it to him and I will be in a good mood on the stream when I do it. Then the reality is going to kick in for you that your boy that you paid for really did get himself disqualified for his own behavior.

Take it up with him man, not me.

1 hour ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

Jesus spare us! Just end this silly thread! 9 pages worth of going back and forth

Agreed. But they're having fun with the troll so let them do it. Most forum activity we've seen in years. This was the entire purpose of the challenge to begin with. Now I have to follow through with it lol.

2 hours ago, Swagger.1459 said:

Hey everyone look at me!

Yeah we see you bud. Good job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

So for those keeping score at home we have:

- Trevor's 1K gold challenge to whoever can beat a celestial druid build

- Hobo takes up the offer but is on EU, challenge issuer refuses to transfer from NA to EU

- Tink organizes the duel and also facilitates Hobo transfer from EU to NA

- Pre duel: there are many complaints by Trevor regarding how the F key works, starting distances, and also food (this will later be seen as toxicity) 

- Duel begins, Trevor kites endlessly and ragequits

- Forums call Trevor out on this

- Trevor starts talking about toxicity and disqualifying people (to explain the ragequit) also gets angry at Tink for literally creating content for the Twitch channel by facilitating transfer 

- Bigo offers to be a challenger

- Trevor claims to be setting something up with Bigo but also claims that this entire thing was a giant troll to get traffic for his Twitch (probably the only honest thing said thusfar); also claims to be the savior of forum activity via trolling

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ok, so here is what I want to do with @bigo.9037

First challenge is "If he can kill the Cele Druid with a Soulbeast" in 7 minutes or less, he wins 300g. It's a one round attempt, no retries so choose the build wisely. If I kill him, round ends, I win no gold, we go to 2nd challenge.

Second challenge I want to do DPS vs DPS. I don't mean hybrid 50/50 builds. I want to do builds like what I have displayed in the original video posted in this thread where we are running Berserker full DPS builds so it is explosive and entertaining to watch. I think we should do first to 3 kills for who is the winner, similar to 2v2 arenas in pvp. If Bigo wins, he gets another 100g. If I win I get no gold and we move to 3rd challenge.

Third challenge I want to reverse this. If Bigo has a good sustainy build, whether it is Ranger or Druid or Soulbeast, I want him to run the tank and I will run DPS vs. the tank. If Bigo can survive me for 7 minutes, he wins another 100g. If I can kill him within 7 minutes, I win no gold.

1. Duel in Armistice Bastion.
  2. No ascended food. No outside buffs other than food/utility. No people partied standing on the side of the pit granting boons.
  3. Know that I am serious about the good sportsmanship thing. I'm giving away gold from my own pocket here with only chances to win it and no chances of losing it. If I'm going to give people gold for anything, it's going to be to people who appreciate it, not to people who want to insult me for it. I will end the challenge if a person is being toxic.

Did I miss anything? How does this sound to you? I think these rules will make the stream worth watching.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

- Hobo takes up the offer but is on EU, challenge issuer refuses to transfer from NA to EU

- Pre duel: there are many complaints by Trevor regarding how the F key works, starting distances, and also food (this will later be seen as toxicity) 

- Trevor starts talking about toxicity and disqualifying people (to explain the ragequit) also gets angry at Tink for literally creating content for the Twitch channel by facilitating transfer 

- Trevor claims to be setting something up with Bigo but also claims that this entire thing was a giant troll to get traffic for his Twitch (probably the only honest thing said thusfar); also claims to be the savior of forum activity via trolling

lol thanks for helping keep it interesting man.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

The challenge was the KILL the Druid, old mate didn’t kill it and the way things were going, wasn’t going to kill it within the time limit anyway.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Abyssisis.3971 said:

The challenge was the KILL the Druid, old mate didn’t kill it and the way things were going, wasn’t going to kill it within the time limit anyway.

It wasn't actually. Read what he wrote. He wrote his cele druid needs to be beat, not downed or defeated, beat. And it was not just beaten, it was utterly destroyed as all he had left to do was to run away in circles avoiding certain death.

I didn't want to mention this before and don't take it as me making excuses as I admit it wasn't that big of a factor. But... having the same ping as I do on EU (I wasted quite a few skills thinking he was closer to me than he actually was) and me adjusting my build (change of runes and amulet) he would have most likely died inside the time limit (which he now claims doesn't even count).

If he actually fought back instead for just running away, he would had died 100%, and we all know that.

Let's not forget, he is not a great player, a walking loot bag, as we saw from his videos and in our fight. He is a clown "steamer" with 77 followers.

Trevor Boyer.6524, lets do a few more fights. Your rules and all. All I request is one thing and one thing only, that you actually fight back.

It doesn't even have to be on druid, you can bring what ever else you have. You will get demolished again, because you're bad.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Funny how this thread started. Dude post build that do great damage and even have some  survivability and then other say that bad build because it have some survivability and finally in duel soulbest doesn't have enough damage. Maybe should have use that build without any survivability. 😎🙄

2 hours ago, hobotnicax.7918 said:

It wasn't actually. Read what he wrote. He wrote his cele druid needs to be beat, not downed or defeated, beat. And it was not just beaten, it was utterly destroyed as all he had left to do was to run away in circles avoiding certain death.

I didn't want to mention this before and don't take it as me making excuses as I admit it wasn't that big of a factor. But... having the same ping as I do on EU (I wasted quite a few skills thinking he was closer to me than he actually was) and me adjusting my build (change of runes and amulet) he would have most likely died inside the time limit (which he now claims doesn't even count).

If he actually fought back instead for just running away, he would had died 100%, and we all know that.

Let's not forget, he is not a great player, a walking loot bag, as we saw from his videos and in our fight. He is a clown "steamer" with 77 followers.

Trevor Boyer.6524, lets do a few more fights. Your rules and all. All I request is one thing and one thing only, that you actually fight back.

It doesn't even have to be on druid, you can bring what ever else you have. You will get demolished again, because you're bad.

You still haven't learned your lesson. You're still in here being toxic and trying to make some kind arrogant sport to make me look bad. You're still trying to twist everything that happened and for that reason you're not getting anything from me.

And that build you were running is completely busted and would be deemed illegal in any organized 1v1 styled tournament for several reasons, but mainly because this is what would happen and I've seen it several times over the years:

1. The build has been exposed and discussed, people have figured out what you were doing there.
  2. Myself or anyone else could roll that same build or something extremely similar.
  3. Literally anyone could run this build and do a 1v1 with someone else running the same build, stay in each other's face the entire match and make it look like there is an aggressive duel going on, when in reality no one is ever going to die because the build is abusing massively stacked damage mitigation mods, in conjunction with Soulbeast's naturally high damage output. Seriously a 1st grader could run a mirror version of your build against you and roll around in a skirmish with you for 2 hours and not die while on that build.
  4. Now we have a problem because with anything organized this is all anyone will want to run and when everyone starts running stuff like this, no one can kill each other, it's boring as hell to watch, and no one can ever win. Duels need to be able to end. When this happens we have to either set restrictions on what can be used with build structures that are overperforming, or we have to ban them entirely. A good example was back when Mirage first released, in pvp nothing could kill a Mirage 1v1 and even Mirages couldn't kill Mirages in 1v1s. We had to ban the class Mirage from our tournaments for awhile until Arenanet fixed the problem.

Don't get yourself confused here. I could just go make your same build and run it against you. But what happens is even someone like you would eventually realize how stupid it is when it is impossible to kill each other. So what is the natural course of things to do next here if we really want to find out who the better player is? Well, we have to make rules. We need to pass rules that eliminate sustain factor so a winner can be decided.

So enough of your arrogance & cocky nature. This is the 3rd or 4th time that I've stated that your build is probably the strongest 1v1 roaming spec right now, but it isn't for the right reasons to be able to claim that you are a good player. Your build is just a massive attribute-tied stat block dude. You're not coming in and out-playing anyone on that. It's just a build that cannot die in a 1v1 and it isn't even from wise play either, it's because this patching is providing it inordinately abusive levels of damage mitigation. That build you're using is almost 100% completely passive effects that just equates to you = "not taking damage at all". On other build structures, players actually have to dodge roll things and do defensive cycles. That build you are running is 100% passively sustaining you, which allows you to maintain 100% offensive pressure. This is a very powerful attribute in GW2 and largely can be identified in any historical build structure we've seen come and go that was truly busted, like old Chronobunkers and Mirage before patching. Anyone who knows pvp in GW2 knows that you can claim a build like that is good, but you can't claim you are a good player while running it. If you want to claim you are a better player than someone, you need to engage them in a duel that can actually end, usually high risk high reward settings are best to judge this. A good example would be DP Daredevil vs. DP Daredevil, or in this case high pressure Soulbeast vs. high pressure Soulbeast.

We can INB4 you come back in here and repost the same things you've been saying in your last 20 responses:

1. I've already told you that your build was stronger 1v1.
  2. The challenge wasn't about if your build was stronger, it was if you could actually kill the druid.
  3. No rules were active outside of what I myself stated were the rules for the event on my stream that I was creating.
  4. You failed to kill the druid so you don't get any gold.
  5. You threw away your extra attempts at the gold when you began insulting me and being toxic.
  6. You are still in here insulting me and being toxic. You will not be granted more attempts at the prize. You will lay in the bed that you made for yourself, and you will learn a lesson from this.
  7. I will never entertain toxic players such as yourself. I am giving away gold here with no risk on the end of the people who participate. That opportunity will go to players who appreciate it, not to players who insist on insulting me over it.

So move along. The show goes to Bigo now. You had your chance and you ruined it with your own toxicity. 

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

You still haven't learned your lesson. You're still in here being toxic and trying to make some kind arrogant sport to make me look bad. You're still trying to twist everything that happened and for that reason you're not getting anything from me.

And that build you were running is completely busted and would be deemed illegal in any organized 1v1 styled tournament for several reasons, but mainly because this is what would happen and I've seen it several times over the years:

1. The build has been exposed and discussed, people have figured out what you were doing there.
  2. Myself or anyone else could roll that same build or something extremely similar.
  3. Literally anyone could run this build and do a 1v1 with someone else running the same build, stay in each other's face the entire match and make it look like there is an aggressive duel going on, when in reality no one is ever going to die because the build is abusing massively stacked damage mitigation mods, in conjunction with Soulbeast's naturally high damage output. Seriously a 1st grader could run a mirror version of your build against you and roll around in a skirmish with you for 2 hours and not die while on that build.
  4. Now we have a problem because with anything organized this is all anyone will want to run and when everyone starts running stuff like this, no one can kill each other, it's boring as hell to watch, and no one can ever win. Duels need to be able to end. When this happens we have to either set restrictions on what can be used with build structures that are overperforming, or we have to ban them entirely. A good example was back when Mirage first released, in pvp nothing could kill a Mirage 1v1 and even Mirages couldn't kill Mirages in 1v1s. We had to ban the class Mirage from our tournaments for awhile until Arenanet fixed the problem.

Don't get yourself confused here. I could just go make your same build and run it against you. But what happens is even someone like you would eventually realize how stupid it is when it is impossible to kill each other. So what is the natural course of things to do next here if we really want to find out who the better player is? Well, we have to make rules. We need to pass rules that eliminate sustain factor so a winner can be decided.

So enough of your arrogance & cocky nature. This is the 3rd or 4th time that I've stated that your build is probably the strongest 1v1 roaming spec right now, but it isn't for the right reasons to be able to claim that you are a good player. Your build is just a massive attribute-tied stat block dude. You're not coming in and out-playing anyone on that. It's just a build that cannot die in a 1v1 and it isn't even from wise play either, it's because this patching is providing it inordinately abusive levels of damage mitigation. That build you're using is almost 100% completely passive effects that just equates to you = "not taking damage at all". On other build structures, players actually have to dodge roll things and do defensive cycles. That build you are running is 100% passively sustaining you, which allows you to maintain 100% offensive pressure. This is a very powerful attribute in GW2 and largely can be identified in any historical build structure we've seen come and go that was truly busted, like old Chronobunkers and Mirage before patching. Anyone who knows pvp in GW2 knows that you can claim a build like that is good, but you can't claim you are a good player while running it. If you want to claim you are a better player than someone, you need to engage them in a duel that can actually end, usually high risk high reward settings are best to judge this. A good example would be DP Daredevil vs. DP Daredevil, or in this case high pressure Soulbeast vs. high pressure Soulbeast.

We can INB4 you come back in here and repost the same things you've been saying in your last 20 responses:

1. I've already told you that your build was stronger 1v1.
  2. The challenge wasn't about if your build was stronger, it was if you could actually kill the druid.
  3. No rules were active outside of what I myself stated were the rules for the event on my stream that I was creating.
  4. You failed to kill the druid so you don't get any gold.
  5. You threw away your extra attempts at the gold when you began insulting me and being toxic.
  6. You are still in here insulting me and being toxic. You will not be granted more attempts at the prize. You will lay in the bed that you made for yourself, and you will learn a lesson from this.
  7. I will never entertain toxic players such as yourself. I am giving away gold here with no risk on the end of the people who participate. That opportunity will go to players who appreciate it, not to players who insist on insulting me over it.

So move along. The show goes to Bigo now. You had your chance and you ruined it with your own toxicity. 

OK dude. You're the champ with your bot killing cele druid you claimed no ranger/soulbeast build could touch. Yet here we are.

I'm actually done with you now, for real. You're too far gone in your head to admit you got absolutely destroyed, because you truly believe that you're good. Mental disease levels of deluded.

Also FYI, it's not the build that wrecked you, it's how bad you are.

Make a real "event" with 10 participants vs your cele druid, and I guarantee you that you'll have to run from at least half of them to not die, just like you did vs me.

You're a clown, nothing more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Afterall thats what this game is about. ANet cut competetive part, but instead we have great toxicity oppurtunities. Thank you for the thread, I appreciate that I dont have to log into game and jump/siege ppl, instead can grab popcorn and read forums. Lets do this more often.

PS: Oh and also would like to state one thing. Not taking any side in the argument, but:
https://clips.twitch.tv/TardyGentleHornetANELE-s6hgP_ovcpK5FpHK
This is not arena. This is not conquest. This is not...whatever. You said it, its a duel, in every world (idk, WoW, BDO, BnS etc.) there are simple rules - no help from the outside (either you dont get healed by other person, but you also like in terms of gw2 dont target other players in order to port to them and dodge sth from the dueler). You dont go ooc, for example in WoW you have dueling zone held by a flag, it creates zone that you cannot leave or you gonna lose. Its the only part that I can understand, arena might be too small (but youre the one that plays midrange build, right?). And now crème de la crème, LoS and elevation, or textures/terrain in general whining. Its a d u e l, flat field, zone (created by ring or in combat range). You dont hide like a little kid that doesnt want to lose its rating so he plays dirty and hides behind every pillar or wall and jumps on things so you cannot port to it. No, simple rules, if you wanna use terrain to your advantage, pillars vs ranged builds, elevation vs teleport builds, then youre not playing. Its terrain that is playing. Thats not a duel, thats a ridiculous handicapped fight. Thank you 🙂

Edited by Widmo.3186
  • Like 7